Are you Left-handed?

•Sexuality. Research from Canada reveals this interesting quality of left-handed people: they’re more likely to be homosexual.

My partner and I are both homosexuals, but we are both right-handed. However, we are not Canadians.

left-handed. It's the hand I write with.

bat right, bowl left.

not sure what 'eating right handed' means. If it means I use a fork in my left hand and a knife in my right, then I eat right handed.

when I eat with chopsticks, I use my left hand.

Im left handed to write, paint and play cricket and golf. I was taught to shoot right handed as there are no left handed rifles.

My metalwork teacher at school just had to shake his head when I used a hand drill as the orientation blew his mind.

I reserve my dolly hand for wiping my derrière.

I use scissors in my left hand and toothbrush in my right hand

My partner and I are both homosexuals, but we are both right-handed. However, we are not Canadians.

It could just be an exclusive trait to Canadian Left-handers and Gay folk, Red...?

When I married the former Mr PT, the wedding ceremony was an interesting one, with regards to Left-handedness:-

Of the main players in the ceremony, I and my hubby were the only right-handers. The vicar who married us was a southpaw. Mum-in law is a southpaw, as is the brother-in-law, who was hub's best-man. My Maid-of-honour (I didn't have a bridesmaid, as such) is also a southpaw. We felt a bit outnumbered!!

My eldest Granddaughter is dolly-handed, too.

I'm right-side-dominant, but I can do a few things ambidextrous; some folk would give their right arms to be ambidextrous.

I,m left-handed.

But i play snooker like a right-hander.

Text like a right-hander.

Pick my nose with my right fingers.

And i fight off the girls with both hands.

I use both. Apparently, when I was younger, my dad used to make me write with my right hand instead of left, because it was 'odd' to be left handed (i think my dad was the odd one!) so can't use my left hand at all for writing.

I kick a ball with my left foot, playing any sports like cricket/rounders/badminton/tennis, I hold the bat/raquet in my left hand, but I throw a ball with my right hand.

I also could never work out why I couldn't use potato peelers, until someone pointed out last year that it was because I was using it in my left hand, and it was made for righties.

left handers often seem to suffer from this delusion that they are ambidextrous, just because living in a right-handed world means that they are better able to perform tasks with their 'other' hand than right-handers usually are.

but true ambidexterity - where one is equally comfortable in using both hands - is really exceptionally rare. It's different to somebody that has just learned to use their 'other' hand better than average. Most of us will go through our entire lives without meeting a single one.

Left handed people annoy me.

They're so.... left handed.

"Ooh look at me, I do things with my LEFT HAND, aren't I brilliant" :rolleyes:

It's like yeh, we get it, YOU'RE LEFT HANDED! Stop going on about it. Nobody thinks you're "special".

Grow up, left handed people. Your little protest towards society was cute at first, but now it's just pathetic.

Bloody cackers!

:rant::rant::rant:

I use scissors in my left hand and toothbrush in my right hand

It must be difficult to squeeze the toothpaste then. :D

No, it just saves time, haircut and teeth brush at the same time

you just have to remember which hand you have which implement in....