Green Day at Sheffield Arena 26/10/09

i wish they were there for more than the one nite it was awsome,oh well same time n place next time round.

For anyone interested, they're playing Manchester Cricket Club on 16th (?) June 2010, tickets go on sale on Friday!

I'll be hopefully going to Manchester and their Wembley Stadium gigs!

Hi all can you help i am desperate for any photos or videos taken on the night. My little 6 year old did a full song with billie joe air guitaring and i was so shocked and in tears i have blurred photos and cannot even name the song it was too. I am really desperate for any photos of the night or if anyone has any footage of spencer my little boy or any photos of any of the show for memories. Please please could you email them to me [email protected]. Just got pc going so took ages to get this message out.

For anyone interested, they're playing Manchester Cricket Club on 16th (?) June 2010, tickets go on sale on Friday!

I'll be hopefully going to Manchester and their Wembley Stadium gigs!

Thanks for the info, just booked my tickets for wembley on presale from idiotclub!!!!!!

Can't wait, want to go now, so jealous that you got to see them twice, we went to sheffield this time, but went to manchester last time and they were fab and i find MEN a much better arena than sheffield.

Thanks for the info, just booked my tickets for wembley on presale from idiotclub!!!!!!

Can't wait, want to go now, so jealous that you got to see them twice, we went to sheffield this time, but went to manchester last time and they were fab and i find MEN a much better arena than sheffield.

Much as I like Sheffield and it's great that they played here, the MEN is a better Arena than Sheffield, just the organisation is better.

I'm booking Manchester tickets and will be looking for London ones on Ebay nearer the time!

I'm booking Manchester tickets and will be looking for London ones on Ebay nearer the time!

Eeeeeeeeeeee!! :banana::banana::banana: