I've booked a Private Scan.

Today's the day....:D I'm absolutely crapping myself incase they don't find anything :( but i'm still trying to stay calm! Have been up since half 6 :confused::hihi:

I'll let you know how it goes...:)

Awww im sure everything will be fine :)

I am exactly the same, can not wait for tues to find out if there is still a baby there, i am soooo worried if i dont feel sick for a bit or something and then when i do i wish i didnt cant win :(

Afternoon all, i'm back.

Well, i've been but have to go back next Friday. She can only see the gestation sac, she can't see the fetal pole or yolk sac :confused: She only thinks i'm 5+ weeks rather than the 6+1 we've worked it out to be from my last period.

She did say from what she has seen that she's happy with it and it's looking good. 'Good trophablastic reaction noted' is what she's wrote down...:confused::hihi:

I'm just confused that my 'bean' :hihi: is measuring 8.5 x 6mm at this stage but yet from what i've read on the net, a baby a 6 weeks should be measuring from 7-9mm :confused:

So yes, i did come away slightly dissapointed but knowing i do have something in there is helping.

Boy or girl? Or don't you know yet? And you do know that if it's a Boy you have to call it Rich right? :hihi:

Rich, are you on the same planet as us or what???? I'm only 5/6 weeks, it's probably not even got a heartbeat yet never mind bits between it's legs!!!

EDIT: And just for the record, no, i won't be calling it Rich.

Congrats Binty, I hope its all going to work out.

My little one was over a week different when officially dated and we KNEW when he happened IYKWIM ;)

It might just be that you had late implantation, it happens, must have with us.

Good luck for the repeat scan :)

Oh bints, I bet it's a relief to be reassured that there is something "in there" as you put it :hihi:

:) xxx

Well yeah it is but it's a bit gut-wrenching not being able to see anything else and spending the next week worrying about whether things will have progressed by next Friday!

Thanks to whoever removed my accidental posts :hihi:

Try try try not to worry-I know it's easy for me to say but I'm sure everything will be fine! ((hugs))

hi binty glad things are gd hun been thinking about you all day :thumbsup:

Have patience binty until the next scan, I did think it was a bit early myself. Goodluck for the next one ! :thumbsup:

Binty, a good trophoblastic reaction is as good news as it comes. It's best not to worry since the rest of us will be doing enough of that for you over the next week. You relax, and try and pursuade the rest of us to join you.

Sounds good so far *binty*, I was told at your stage Seb wasn't a viable pregnancy, try telling him that at 10 months old :hihi: