Human Swine Flu

I've just called the swine flu hotline...

Couldn't hear too much though...

too much crackling.

Gosh this is scaring me now :(

Your not reading the threads, and all the news reports and thinking objectively about this at all if it's scaring you!

Heard on the news a bit ago that there's several suspected cases here in South Yorkshire..

Its getting everywhere now..

Who said pigs couldn't bloody fly ??.. :hihi:

Your not reading the threads, and all the news reports and thinking objectively about this at all if it's scaring you!

Yes iam but im a worrier at the best of times, and seem to get most bugs and stuff that goes round

Yes iam but im a worrier at the best of times, and seem to get most bugs and stuff that goes round

I worry too but the way the media is you have to try not to or go round the bend. The cow disease thing freaked me out and I think I learned from that.

Suspected is alot different to confirmed. Especially when the confirmed deaths in Mexico has gone down to 7 from 20 when they retested the dead.

I don't know why people are panicking, especially when symptoms are only "mild". Normal flu sounds worse!

They're killing all the pigs in Egypt...all 400,000 of them :o

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFJOE53S0F520090429?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&sp=true

That's a bit messed up?

I suppose even their scholars are blinded by religion and pay no attention to science.

Over there the majority see pigs as dirty and as such a cull is more easily implemented.