God does NOT exist!

See post 2094 for my reply[/Quote]

Right, this is the second time you have told me to "See post 2094", and it still doesn't come any closer to answering my questions, so again, we shall start with this:

How do you determine they are talking about the same flood.

Case in point Grahame, Sheffield has been more than once before, take for example flood of Sheffield in 1864 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Sheffield_Flood, and the recent flooding, given news articles of both of them, are we assume they are both the same flood as you have done with the Bible Flood story and that of the Babylonians? No of course you wouldn't.

So again how do you know they are talking about the same flood.

and thank you for evidence of Noah from a source other than the Bible, for evidence also of a flood and Noah's survival of it.

You are doing a grand job. :thumbsup:

What, did you read what I posted, or the link?

Gilgamesh sets out to avoid Enkidu's fate and makes a perilous journey to visit Utnapishtim (the Faraway, a Sumerian mythology counterpart of Noah) and his wife, the only humans to have survived the Great Flood and who were granted immortality by the gods, in the hope that he too can attain immortality. The ageless Utnapishtim and his wife now reside in a beautiful country in another world, Dilmun, and Gilgamesh travels far to the east, crossing great rivers and oceans, to the mountain passes at the ends of the earth where he grapples and slays monstrous mountain lions, bears and others.

So whats that Noah is still alive in the east grappling and slaying monstrous mountain lions, bears and others.

Yeah Grahame... try actually reading and analysing.

Ye love his dipiction of heaven. it what ever you want.

sorry for the interuption

I leave you to your debat.:-)

No worries, mate. Always up for some light relief ;)

I have done. The Bible is 100% correct. :thumbsup:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5023584&postcount=2094

Well it isn't as I demonstrated earlier in this thread.

Right you believe the bible to be a 100% correct good for you, that doesn't answer how you know the flooding mentioned by the Babylonians is the same as that mention in the bible, so once again since you failed to answer (this seems to be a habit of yours):

How do you determine they are talking about the same flood.

Case in point Grahame, Sheffield has been more than once before, take for example flood of Sheffield in 1864 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Sheffield_Flood, and the recent flooding, given news articles of both of them, are we assume they are both the same flood as you have done with the Bible Flood story and that of the Babylonians? No of course you wouldn't.

So again how do you know they are talking about the same flood.

Thread closed, for the next part to this thread please go here.