God does NOT exist!

Last night i prayed for an end to famine and i also asked god to get rid of all types of cancer.

I have no vested interest and it was a totaly selfless act but guess what.

He didnt do ****.

I agree with you about God, England. I think anyone who believes in any deity should be shipped off somewhere else. Those bloody Anglicans and the like do my nut.

Last night i prayed for an end to famine and i also asked god to get rid of all types of cancer.

He didnt do ****.

Doesn't proove anything at all. You seem to be lacking in thinking skills.

He didnt do ****.

I have never felt the urge to pray, not for anything. I do know that most of the people who do make them never get brilliant results.

I agree with you about God, England. I think anyone who believes in any deity should be shipped off somewhere else. Those bloody Anglicans and the like do my nut.

You're not sending the Queen away are you? I quite like her.

Dont you belong to that mutual appreciation thread that is emerging nearby :rolleyes:

Explain rather than insult.

I tend to agree that he doesn't exist and if he does, the way he is portrayed in the likes of the Bible or Koran, I wouldn't worship him anyway. If he can't do something about all the evil in the world then he really isn't a stand up guy in my book.

You're not sending the Queen away are you? I quite like her.

She'd be the first on the boat! Her, Tony Blair, Nadine Dorries, Jonathan "hop skip and jump is not a real sport" Edwards, Cliff Richards and Mel Sugar Tits Gibson.