New Vegetarian Cafe

I'm hoping to open a high quality vegetarian cafe and restaurant in Sheffield and wondered whether there would be a demand for this and general views?

I have a few locations/premises in mind namely Sharrow Vale Road / Broomhill . Does anyone have any ides for locations?

I would also sell my amazing cakes, cookies, pastries and handmade chocolates.

Thanks

I'd really like a vegetarian cafe in the city centre - i know there is the Blue Moon cafe but the city centre is crying out for another one in the Division Street area.

Yes, thanks. Would be a good location - there is certainly a gap in the market in Sheffield

THere use to be a good one on abbeydale road....KuQwat Mae.... it closed

The Bohemian on Chesterfield Raod is very popular.

THere use to be a good one on abbeydale road....KuQwat Mae.... it closed

The Bohemian on Chesterfield Raod is very popular.

The Bohemian is wonderful but is now not open Sundays so there's a gap in the market there too. Plus it's not in town.

I'm hoping to open a high quality vegetarian cafe and restaurant in Sheffield and wondered whether there would be a demand for this and general views?

I have a few locations/premises in mind namely Sharrow Vale Road / Broomhill . Does anyone have any ides for locations?

I would also sell my amazing cakes, cookies, pastries and handmade chocolates.

Thanks

Broomhill is a bit far out for me, but I am pretty close to Sharrowvale Rd, and I would def frequent a veggie restaurant - there hasn't been one since Kumquat Mae closed...

Go for it Olive, there is a sad lack of good quality veggie stuff available.

I would think either of those two locations would be great - they are both already well established "eating quarters" - you need a few restaurants together to get people coming into the area looking.

The Bahn Nah in Broomhill closed recently didn't it? Is the premises still available? And Beanies is close by to Broomhill too so bear us in mind if you're looking for suppliers!!! Cheeky!;)

I'm not a vegetarian, but do frequent vegetarian cafes (that sounds a bit sinister, doesn't it?). I'd regularly visit one on Abbeydale Road, Sharrow Vale Road, or the City Centre (Broomhill is a bit far out for me). I'd speculate the City Centre would probably be one of the best places commercially.

Good luck!

OOh, yes a veggie cafe in the Abbeydale area would be ace. Actually, what I mean is one that opens on a Sunday and could do a veggie roast would be perfect! We have two fave cafes - one in Nether Edge and one at Hunters bar and BOTH are closed on a Sunday Grrrrr!

So, go for it Olive!

I think it's a great idea. I live in the north of the city, but am always happy to walk for a decent lunch!

I hope it goes well for you - it is my long term plan to open a veggie bistro somewhere in the country (not Sheff now maybe!!!).