Thanks to the scumbags who ruined our night out

Do you ever think that the poor young gentlemen who were involvolved in this fracas may have been part of our disadvanted youth?

I am very sure, that in some way we could apologise for these young tykes, i'm sure halibut will be along soon

On a positive note, this thread will be a good reference on the next mild illegal drug thread. :)

wHY DIDNT YOU MOVE OUT OF THE WAY,OR WERE U BEEN NOSEY COWS:confused:

wHY DIDNT YOU MOVE OUT OF THE WAY,OR WERE U BEEN NOSEY COWS:confused:

:loopy: I see you have wrote a reply thats bound to get yourself a reply !!!! Many a time you finish a good night out, standing with your friends waiting for Taxi's or lift home, when suddenly a fight breaks out, mmmm lets see do these fighters think hold on a minuite lets draw a circle and we only stay within that when doing our shoving, pushing and punching, Nooooooo they just fall and plough into anybody, and when a large number of them start you doin't have the chance, then all of a sudden your in the middle of it, and then everyone else thinks your part of it while your doing your best to get out of the way, while at the same time trying to be as nosey as you can to post it on SF, phew hard works night that one.

What, a fight in a pub? Hold the front page.

Nasty to be caught up in, but not really much to write home about.

Hope your friend recovers OK

So not only can the op not enjoy what should have been a decent night out, but she can't discuss it either for fear of becoming web-famous over legitimate concerns about her wider community.

And from a person with a higher post count.

What would you like to be web-famous for oh trolling one.

I think you would be better remembering, next time you kick off outside a pub, that people die in knife fights.

And innocents get injured in the process.

Did I say that she shouldn't post? No.

Did I find it immensely funny that you consider post count as a rank? Oh hell yeah.

Does anyone actually think about these threads from the trouble makers point of view? Probably not.

I mean, it's pointless posting on here a sarcastic thank you while crying into yer porridge. The people it's aimed at will probably never see it and all your doing is going over what happened all over again.

There's a world of difference between posting a heads up about a potential trouble spot leading to enquiring if anyone else has experienced owt similair and posts whining "boo hoo, I had a ruined night".

I will admit, there maybe a hint of jealousy on my part, as I kinda wish I had so little problems, that a ruined night is summat to be getting stressed out over.

actualy for your information munky i DO HAVE MY FAIR SHARE OF PROBLEMS !!!! probably more than you will ever know !!!!!!! hence my night out to try and cheere my self up you dont know me so please dont comment on how many problems i have thanks !!!

was probably the last straw ok ! and i needed to let off a bit of steam but if i have offended you then i am extremely bloody sorry ....

do they not have door supervisors (bouncer is so unappealing to real doormen) on the premises?

Edited by furry_chick

Edited by furry_chick

maybe the trouble was a bad part, but all the "old uns" haha who talk down to "young uns. What did you do when you was under age? Think your above underage people haha so shut up hahaa you idiots.

I had the unfortunate experience of living across the road from the Embassy club for 3yrs. What a place! Friday & Saturday night were like Dodge City! Fights outside were the norm. Screeching women, drunken men chanting puerile football songs & people crapping & urinating in my front garden were a common occurrence...I could go on.

The Embassy would be the last place I would pick if I wanted a decent night out.

Well said Digsy, good on you for that one i totaly agree. Dam cheek of the bloke saying that.

Well Sharon, you have every right to go any where you like without fear of getting involved in a drunken stuper by pathetic juveniles who drink to much and act like animals. Mind you thats insulting another species. The idiots that behave like this are more of a sub species that drain our country, and NHS, as its them who have to mob up there wounds when they are hurt.

Wish you and your friends all the best x