D&D group in Sheffield

if there's any roleplayers running games at the weekend, maybe 1-2 sessions a month i'm looking for anything going. doesn't have to be DND, technothriller, cyberpunk, sla industries, Kult etc, i'll pretty much try anything at the moment, been far too long out of the saddle.

lojack@chro2.net

Edited by AJCrowley
adding email addy

This is a total necro but..

Do you guys still play? Because if you do i'm really interested in maybe joining you guys and trying out the game (i'm 17 if that's a problem)

Im new to the game (sort of) as i've never really played D&D, though I played some sort of version with my cousin years back but with all the rules, kind of not there tbh. A comic called "Goblins" re-ignited my interest in it.

So if you wouldn't mind a complete and total new guy who has absolutely no idea how to play. I'd love to join you =)

This is a total necro but..

Do you guys still play? Because if you do i'm really interested in maybe joining you guys and trying out the game (i'm 17 if that's a problem)

Im new to the game (sort of) as i've never really played D&D, though I played some sort of version with my cousin years back but with all the rules, kind of not there tbh. A comic called "Goblins" re-ignited my interest in it.

So if you wouldn't mind a complete and total new guy who has absolutely no idea how to play. I'd love to join you =)

I'm also a newbie wishing to play D&D. Earlier in the thread venues are listed where you can go play....are they still, does anyone know??

Our group is still going strong - we've been at it a few years now.

We have moved pubs and now also play in the Queen's Head (near the Bus Station). We play on a Monday evening - gaming from 18:30 to 21:30, but usually meet earlier to have some food.

We are playing Basic D&D at the moment - If you're interested PM me and I will have a word with the DM to see if he wants another player or not.

As far as I am aware, the guys in ROTTOK still play Wednesdays and Thursdays in the Queens Head. Although I don't think they are playing D&D at the moment they do play other role playing games SCI-FI/Cyberpunk sort of games. I'd suggest you contact the guy who organises it (John) who has replied on this thread previously (under ROTTOK)

Martin

Our group is still going strong - we've been at it a few years now.

We have moved pubs and now also play in the Queen's Head (near the Bus Station). We play on a Monday evening - gaming from 18:30 to 21:30, but usually meet earlier to have some food.

We are playing Basic D&D at the moment - If you're interested PM me and I will have a word with the DM to see if he wants another player or not.

As far as I am aware, the guys in ROTTOK still play Wednesdays and Thursdays in the Queens Head. Although I don't think they are playing D&D at the moment they do play other role playing games SCI-FI/Cyberpunk sort of games. I'd suggest you contact the guy who organises it (John) who has replied on this thread previously (under ROTTOK)

Martin

Thanks for your reply.

I can't PM you because I haven't a post count of 5, if you PM me I can then reply!

Im also looking to find a new Role Playing group. Iv just moved into the area and cant wait to find some people!

Mostly I play Dungeons and Dragons 4e but I really want to try Shadowrun, enjoy Inquisitor and like playing D&D 3.5 so if you have a group playing any of these (or similar games) let me know =D

Planning to establish a group for a mage: sorcerors crusade game. Anyone interested?

Planning to establish a group for a mage: sorcerors crusade game. Anyone interested?

I am, no idea what the game is, but I've got an inkling that it's simlar to D&D?

If anyone is looking to set one of these groups not in the city centre, Sheffield Transport Club at Meadowhead S8 hire a small meeting room out for £10 for the night. Ring Caroline on 2374130 if no answer leave a message.

Hello Sheffield,

I'll be moving to Sheffield soon (from America, actually) and I know once I get there I'll be looking to find or set up an RPG group. I've been playing for 3 years, 2 of which I was a DM.

I've been reading these threads to get a feel for how "easy" it will be to find a group to game with. There seems to be some demand for DnD (4th ed, I assume), which I'm rather experienced at running and playing.

Also, what's the L5R scene like in Sheffield?

Anyway, Im just feeling things out so don't mistake this as a formal "putting a group together" message.

Hey guys,

Nice to see there's still quite a bit of interest in the roleplay/D*D scene! I'm currently running a 3.5 D*D game for a relatively inexperienced group. I'd really like to start a Pathfinder campaign with the group, and some extra players and am flexible with times (evenings, monthly / fortnightly) and place. (I live just outside Sheffield (Brinsworth) and am happy to host at my place). If you're a relative newcomer then by all means get in touch, and I'll see if I can start something!

Thanks

Red

Nice to see there's still quite a bit of interest in the roleplay/D*D scene! I'm currently running a 3.5 D*D game for a relatively inexperienced group. I'd really like to start a Pathfinder campaign with the group, and some extra players and am flexible with times (evenings, monthly / fortnightly) and place. (I live just outside Sheffield (Brinsworth) and am happy to host at my place). If you're a relative newcomer then by all means get in touch, and I'll see if I can start something!

Good luck with that :)

Edited by Karis