Unofficial Forum Meet, Corporation, 5/6/09

Agent Orange - one minute you were with cup killer and myself and then we looked around and it was like aliens had sucked you away. Or perhaps alcohol. Not sure what happened to everyone else - outside having a smoke???

Not impressed with upstairs at Corp at all - what's happened to my beloved indie night that's be around for many years? - but downstairs was still alright :)

EDIT: Oh god, I just remembered the 'breastage shenanigans'. Not sure I'll be able to get rid of that memory any time soon.

Edited by miggy

Edited by Miss_C

I just wanna apologise that I didn't stick around longer to meet any of you people properly. I'm having some personal issues at the moment and perhaps a night out wasn't the best remedy for me! Nice to see you anyway!

Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone, I didn't end up going out until nearly midnight (it was my friends birthday too) we did end up in corp too but didn't stay long... Sounds like you all had fun ;) see you next time maybe!

Great night people, we'll have to do it again very soon.

Agent Orange - one minute you were with cup killer and myself and then we looked around and it was like aliens had sucked you away. Or perhaps alcohol. Not sure what happened to everyone else - outside having a smoke???

Not impressed with upstairs at Corp at all - what's happened to my beloved indie night that's be around for many years? - but downstairs was still alright :)

EDIT: Oh god, I just remembered the 'breastage shenanigans'. Not sure I'll be able to get rid of that memory any time soon.

Nothing wrong with those my dear boy - the facebook photos are fabulous :love:

Nothing wrong with those my dear boy - the facebook photos are fabulous :love:

Yes! Yes they are!:D

Well, something is fabulous :wow:

Feel free to get in touch anytime you want :hihi:

You naughty, naughty boy! :D

You naughty, naughty boy! :D
Of course...you are welcome too :hihi: