Shiesh's Birthday unofficial Camp meet.. 8th to 10th May 2009.

I've just text AO as they need his licence details to confirm the booking, as soon as this is done I'll let you all know. We just pay on the day. I don't mind paying and just getting cash off people on the weekend - means I don't have to bring any cash!

I've the Friday off work, and I'll be taking the car down... so I can help out with ferrying kit etc.

I've the Friday off work, and I'll be taking the car down... so I can help out with ferrying kit etc.

You're a darling darling man and I could kiss you!:thumbsup:

No worries... if anybody wants vodkas making you'll need to let me have the ingredients in the near future too.. I'll be making a batch of foxes... and some terrys chocolate orange.

No worries... if anybody wants vodkas making you'll need to let me have the ingredients in the near future too.. I'll be making a batch of foxes... and some terrys chocolate orange.

Can I give you the cash next Sunday instead? :D

You don't mind Steelhead if I make a couple of bottles of Fox's myself do you? I don't want to spoil what you bring because they're lovely.

Let me know what vodka it is again you use too and I'll bring you a couple of bottles along to say thanks for all your vodka I've drunk before.

Indeed you can... though I got funny looks from the cashiers the last time I went to tesco, and bought 5 litres of vodka, and lots of sweets...

Indeed you can... though I got funny looks from the cashiers the last time I went to tesco, and bought 5 litres of vodka, and lots of sweets...

Cherry tunes :thumbsup:

Tescos vodka it is for you then!

Not the barcode one, either tesco imperial, glens or red square are usually the best value versus drinking petrol ( they are usually on offer too ). If you want to acheive something a little more special, especially with the foxes, then go for a really smooth vodka, smirnoff black is good, or finlandia is my favourite.

HMMMMMMM i'm happy with the Chocolate Orange idea hmmmmmmmmmm

Not the barcode one, either tesco imperial, glens or red square are usually the best value versus drinking petrol ( they are usually on offer too ). If you want to acheive something a little more special, especially with the foxes, then go for a really smooth vodka, smirnoff black is good, or finlandia is my favourite.

Glens is one of my favourites so that's fantastic!

I'll bring a few bottles of one of the types for you on the weekend.