Oh yeah it was like that when I went too....not good.

I much prefer Rotherham :)

Yep rotherams not a bad night out to be honest, makes a change from sheffield, i prefer midweek down there though:thumbsup:

Yep rotherams not a bad night out to be honest, makes a change from sheffield, i prefer midweek down there though:thumbsup:

Haven't been mid week for years..I love my Friday nights there. I love Elliots :)

i only go because what are the other choices leadmill (filthy horrible place) casbar (rock) or niche. it has got worse lately tho when it first opened ther was a strict dress code and every1 was asked 4 id, now they ask if they know you are old enough, i know this because i have found my 16 year old cousin in ther last 2 times iv gone

Plenty of others if you care to look:

Plug - Fri: Variety of nights on in the smaller of the main rooms (check the website) Big main room: Rewind Disco (cheap booze and anything goes i think music wise)

Sat: Shuffle & Floorfillers (Floorfillers you get your dance anthems & shuffle i think is house music with Steve Angello & Deadmau5 there before.

Corp: Rock music

DQ: Electro (i think!)

Redroom: Variety of events

Cellar 35: Variety

Penelopes.

o2 Academy: Fri: Indie Sat: again variety of events including Gatecraser & live bands. :thumbsup:

If you care to look unlike alot of people our age 18-20 you will find plenty of decent nights out there.

p.s. I am sure Discodown & plenty of other posters will point you in the right direction if you say what type of night your looking for.

Makes me laugh when people say where else is there to go. Jesus ust because its the main club doesnt mean you have to go! Its awful beyond belief, go to a late bar or another club for the love of god.

Makes me laugh when people say where else is there to go. Jesus ust because its the main club doesnt mean you have to go! Its awful beyond belief, go to a late bar or another club for the love of god.

shut up haha, its not that bad.

there are no good late bars. DQ supposed to be okay, never been though. has anyone else?

Plenty of others if you care to look:

Plug - Fri: Variety of nights on in the smaller of the main rooms (check the website) Big main room: Rewind Disco (cheap booze and anything goes i think music wise)

Sat: Shuffle & Floorfillers (Floorfillers you get your dance anthems & shuffle i think is house music with Steve Angello & Deadmau5 there before.

Corp: Rock music

DQ: Electro (i think!)

Redroom: Variety of events

Cellar 35: Variety

Penelopes.

o2 Academy: Fri: Indie Sat: again variety of events including Gatecraser & live bands. :thumbsup:

If you care to look unlike alot of people our age 18-20 you will find plenty of decent nights out there.

p.s. I am sure Discodown & plenty of other posters will point you in the right direction if you say what type of night your looking for.

im actually 24, i lie niche music but not the club , rnb and dance so if any1 can recomend some wher i will try it

used 2 go 2 crasher b4 it burnt, now that was a good club

shut up haha, its not that bad.

there are no good late bars. DQ supposed to be okay, never been though. has anyone else?

Its not that bad? its worse! DQ is horrible, avoid at all costs.

ALL COSTS

im actually 24, i lie niche music but not the club , rnb and dance so if any1 can recomend some wher i will try it

rnb and niche do attract a lot of trouble so i guess clubs do like to stay away from this type of scene.

I know theres always different venues trying to start something and do well but once the idiots get to know start spoiling it for everyone.

Vibe is a good club but a small minority of the clientelle are spoling it for everyone in there

rnb and niche do attract a lot of trouble so i guess clubs do like to stay away from this type of scene.

I know theres always different venues trying to start something and do well but once the idiots get to know start spoiling it for everyone.

Vibe is a good club but a small minority of the clientelle are spoling it for everyone in there

Jesus Christ

its sooo crap!!!!! its full off lasses who think they are so mint but they are not!!!!!!!

and nobheads who just want to fight!!!!!

up the owls!!!!