Where in Sheffield can I buy Hunters welly socks?

Got a pair of sexy Hunter wellies recently and my legs now sport a pair of very dashing looking scars from chafing at the top.

Unfortunately I don't get a thrill out of continuous pain (well, not much anyway) so am on the lookout for a Sheffield shop selling the Hunters socks that kind of fold over at the top and have the Hunters logo at the front.

I've tried:

Go Outdoors/CCC shop off London Road

Blacks in the City Centre

Millets in Manchester

I've heard rumours that Millets in Meadowhall have 'em - but it is a bit out of my way. I've also found them online, but would prefer to have a look at the real thing before purchasing. Anyone know anywhere that stocks them?

Thanks! :-)

Better still, put your postcode in here:

http://www.hunter-boot.com/3/Store-Finder/Store-Finder.aspx

# OFFICE BOOT AND SHOE RETAILER 14 FARGATE, SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE S1 2HE Tel: 0114 2796060

# HORSE & RIDER EQUESTRIAN RETAILER 187 NORTHFIELD ROAD, CROOKES, SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE S10 1QQ Tel: 0114 266 6001

# SQUIRTS BOOT AND SHOE RETAILER 812 ECCLESALL ROAD, SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE S11 8TD Tel: 0114 267 6766

# HARDYS GUNSMITHS ROD AND GUN RETAILER 367 ECCLESALL ROAD, SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE S11 8PF Tel: 01142 668403

# SEASONS BOOT AND SHOE RETAILER 20-22 CARVER STREET, SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE S14 4FS Tel: 0114 275 5031

Edited by cgksheff

try equestrian supplies there one at walkley called horse and rider or fishing socks work just aswell

Yes, the Horse and Rider shop is in Crookes and did stock them.

hardy's gunsmiths on eccy road is worth a try.

Thanks very much everyone! I'll probably try Horse and Rider - tried calling 'em today but no response.

(just glad I've found out now and not two days into a festival!:o)

Horse and Rider stock everything like that. They have half day closing on a Thursday, or they always used to.

It would be worth ringing here to ask.I've seen a lot of hunter stuff they're.And its worth a nosy anyway if your ever nearby as its full of allsorts of garderening,d.i.y,pet,homwares,cleaning stuff,country clothing etc.

It's just off the main road,near the travellers Inn ,between Bamford and Hope.about a 25 min drive from Hunters Bar.

They are shut on the WEEKEND.

http://www.williameyre.co.uk/