Girl, 12, Video'd Abusing Dog

OMG, i feel sick, i have seen some awful things in my time but this takes the biscuit, we also have to remember that these kids could one day be looking after us, when we become old and unable to fully look after ourselves, would you trust this girl, even in a few years time given a bit of maturity, i do not think that she will ever be truly mentally fit. How can that kind of behaviour not me deemed as actionable, she should be brought to account for her actions, and at the very minimum given some kind of mental assesment. :loopy:

couldnt watch the video all way through. sick little girl.

hope the dog is ok. the girl can go to hell.

Who filmed it, a pervert in the bushes? No doubt tomorrow's Sun will feature "SICKENING PAEDO HIDES IN BUSHES AND FILMS GIRL WALKING DOG"

Who filmed it, a pervert in the bushes? No doubt tomorrow's Sun will feature "SICKENING PAEDO HIDES IN BUSHES AND FILMS GIRL WALKING DOG"

It said it was a neighbour who had witnessed previous abuse.

As I said, if it was me, I'd have taken the dog, hope it had a collar with the owners number, and phone to say I had their dog as I saw the child walking it kick the dog.

My own dog is placid like that, and would let anyone do anything to him, and I'd like to think that if one of our foster kids took him for a walk and someone saw them abuse the dog, that they'd do the same thing. Not stand and film it for a few minutes.

What I don't understand, is why the person filming didn't stop her from doing it after the first kick? I know if I'd have seen it, I would've been straight up there and taken the dog off the little porker.

Why indeed, there is more to this story than meets the eye.

What I don't understand, is why the person filming didn't stop her from doing it after the first kick? I know if I'd have seen it, I would've been straight up there and taken the dog off the little porker.

If the person filming it had stoped filming to go and stop her, there would have been no evidence to go to the authorities with. So probably nothing would have got done about it.

It's totally disgusting - and she's now 'grounded'? Hmm, that'll help. That girl needs serious punishment for that.

Watching that video, I was routing for the og to turn on her and give her a good going over. But then I suppose the poor thing would have just been put down.

I think he did right to carry on filming and then providing proof of what she did,how could he have described that it needed to be seen to be believed.

She is one sick girl. Apperently she walks other neighbours dogs for them as well.

If the person filming it had stoped filming to go and stop her, there would have been no evidence to go to the authorities with. So probably nothing would have got done about it.

It's totally disgusting - and she's now 'grounded'? Hmm, that'll help. That girl needs serious punishment for that.

Watching that video, I was routing for the of to turn on her and give her a good going over. But then I suppose the poor thing would have just been put down.

But nothing did get done about it, other than her being grounded. So the video is completely pointless. Kids get away with EVERYTHING these days, regardless of video evidence or not.

I'd rather have someone stop my dog being kicked repeatedly and the parents sort the kid out, than someone film it, and do nothing at the time.

How much will that have traumatised the dog? it'll certainly be more scared of large girls now. My dog gets traumatised if I don't put his weetabix in the right place in a morning, let alone being kicked around and looking at how that dog just let her do it, makes me think its probably just as sensitive/daft as mine!

And as people said, if the dog had bitten her back, that dog would've been put down, but apart from a 'Grounding' (which probably won't make any difference because the fact she's so fat and does that to a dog, she's probably got to mates to go out with anyway).

Also, touching on the point of the video showing just how cruel she was, even 10 seconds shows enough, to then stop and help the dog.

Edited by Joraffe

As the person filming had thought they'd seen summat similair before, they needed to tape it to make sure that they were actually seen this and trying to convey what happened in words wouldn't quite match up to seeing the video evidence first hand.

If I was to speculate, she's probably bullied at school for being fat and decides to take it out on something smaller than herself by abusing the neighbours mutt.

Edited by Thunzi
Reference to deleted removed

I can't believe what I've just seen. And people are concerned about what dogs might do to children?!

What a disgusting, cruel, evil little <blank>... I know what I'd have done. I can totally understand though that some people wouldn't have felt able to intervene and I think it's a good job they got it on video.

That poor little dog is going to need some really good experiences with children now and I wonder if he'll ever go for a walk with someone other than his owner?

I really, really feel for the owner (obviously I feel for the dog too), that poor poor man - I'd be distraught if I thought I'd been handing my dog over to someone who was doing that to it.

I hope the little dog recovers both physically and mentally from this horrifically traumatic experience.

Edited by Thunzi
masked swearing

I'm usually of the opinion that an eye for an eye serves only to make the world blind. In this case however I might be prepared to make an exception. Let her feel the same fear that the poor dog felt.

Sick, twisted cow.

:(

Edited by Thunzi
Refernce to deleted removed