Jade Goody - The Musical!

I'd rather repeatedly stick pins in my eyes than watch a MINUTE of this

How about a reality show where several wannabe Z-list celebrities are injected with cancer cells and the winner is the one who lives the longest?

Sick? Of course! But no sicker than those exploiting the whole Jade Goody "legacy" for financial gain under the pretence of "raising awareness".

How about a reality show where several wannabe Z-list celebrities are injected with cancer cells and the winner is the one who lives the longest?

Sick? Of course! But no sicker than those exploiting the whole Jade Goody "legacy" for financial gain under the pretence of "raising awareness".

Well said *claps*

This has "ITV2" written all over it. They can show it between their Jordan & Peter Andre shows and their current Paris Hilton production.

Hai! I m a Jaid fan an I think ur all evel. Jayd wuz grate and nobudy ax u to diss er innit. Fuulz, i isz gunna beeyatch slapz uz innt. Iz wat Jeid wud av wanted.

Hai! I m a Jaid fan an I think ur all evel. Jayd wuz grate and nobudy ax u to diss er innit. Fuulz, i isz gunna beeyatch slapz uz innt. Iz wat Jeid wud av wanted.

What language is this? :huh:

What language is this? :huh:

It's jade speak,but I think someone is winding you up.

Are they gonna make one for Paul Hunter as well?, infinitely more popular (for all the right reasons), and sadly missed having suffered a similar fate, at a similar age.

This time of the year, with the Crucible in full swing, I often get to think that the final of the World Championship would one day have been his.

And he knew where East Anglia is....:hihi: