Cannabis smokers everywhere!

Problems such as?

Mental health for one. And anyone who rubbishes that is blinkered to the truth.

I had the unfortunate experience of getting the 75 bus on Wain Gate heading towards Lane Top. Two, what could only politely be discribed as "hoody scumbags" were smoking the stuff openly in the old Court House door way around 10ft away from the bus stop, mid afternoon!! And apart from smoking cannabis they were constantly spitting on the ground, swearing and boasting about there crimes and how many people they'd knocked out!!

Edited by Aryan
spelling!!

I had the unfortunate experience of getting the 75 bus on Wain Gate heading towards Lane Top. Two, what could only politely be discribed as "hoody scumbags" were smoking the stuff openly in the old Court House door way around 10ft away from the bus stop, mid afternoon!! And apart from smoking cannabis they were constantly spitting on the ground, swearing and boasting about there crimes and how many people they'd knocked out!!

In the middle of the afternoon?? How VERY DARE THEY!!

Seriously though, the thing I'd be worried about here is the spitting, swearing and boasting about crimes, not the cannabis.

I agree, it shouldn't be smoked in public in front of people. I don't mind the smell, but I know that others find certain aromas offensive, legal or otherwise.

I just don't think your post relates to cannabis, more more to do with anti social behaviour.

Hello Evolution, it was there whole demeanor including the cannabis smoking! There total disregard to members of the public and there surroundings was vile. :rant:

Hello Evolution, it was there whole demeanor including the cannabis smoking! There total disregard to members of the public and there surroundings was vile. :rant:

In all honesty, what I find more annoying, is the use of bad spelling and the incorrect use of 'there, their, they're'.

I don't mean that in a funny way, but your use of 'demeanor' annoys me. Just as the use of cannabis probably annoys you.

What I was trying to say was that it wasn't their cannabis use that probably annoyed you, but more their behaviour.

When you say the cannabis smokers are/were everywhere, do you mean that they were omnipresent deities, or that the park encloses the whole known universe ?

In the middle of the afternoon?? How VERY DARE THEY!!

Seriously though, the thing I'd be worried about here is the spitting, swearing and boasting about crimes, not the cannabis.

I agree, it shouldn't be smoked in public in front of people. I don't mind the smell, but I know that others find certain aromas offensive, legal or otherwise.

I just don't think your post relates to cannabis, more more to do with anti social behaviour.

I quite like the smell of cannabis :|

When you say the cannabis smokers are/were everywhere, do you mean that they were omnipresent deities, or that the park encloses the whole known universe ?

thats awesome. I may have to tell some people I know now that they are omnipotent deities. I'm sure they'll appreciate that.

In regards to the OP. I'm sorry you don't like cannabis smokers, but FFS they were in a park. I agree with whoever it was (I can't be bothered to find the post, I've had a long day) who said that the children are more likely to be harmed by tree pollen, as hayfever is much more common and causes more problems than randomly wandering past some guys smoking a joint.

If the children ask, you have to use discretion. Make somthing up, isn't that what parents DO to kids until they're old enough to understand

In all honesty, what I find more annoying, is the use of bad spelling and the incorrect use of 'there, their, they're'.

I don't mean that in a funny way, but your use of 'demeanor' annoys me. Just as the use of cannabis probably annoys you.

What I was trying to say was that it wasn't their cannabis use that probably annoyed you, but more their behaviour.

Well, there's a surprise. Shame on you for the personal attack!!

It is illegal and has just been reclassified as a class B drug. We can't pick and choose which law to respect, just which politicians to vote in next time. These people were commiting a crime that has a penalty of up to 12 years in prison.

thats awesome. I may have to tell some people I know now that they are omnipotent deities. I'm sure they'll appreciate that.

In regards to the OP. I'm sorry you don't like cannabis smokers, but FFS they were in a park. I agree with whoever it was (I can't be bothered to find the post, I've had a long day) who said that the children are more likely to be harmed by tree pollen, as hayfever is much more common and causes more problems than randomly wandering past some guys smoking a joint.

If the children ask, you have to use discretion. Make somthing up, isn't that what parents DO to kids until they're old enough to understand

I have to disagree with you there Kaizabella. A kids park is a kids park. I dont think drugs are appropriate in a kids park. The children will suffer very little effects from walking past someone smoking it but that dosent mean it is ok. For a start the fact that it is illegal shows the children what exactly? Do as you please because the police wont do anything about it. Then there is the myth that you dont get violent on cannabis. Well generally no but if you are low at the time of smoking it you will and it makes the angry emotions increased.

A childrens park should be a safe as environment as possible for children to play.

You would be surprised at the amount of people that do smoke it. In my job as a postie, wandering the streets and going on to peoples property, I must smell it 10 times a day, it is rife. Not just young people, people from all walks of life. People in affluent areas. It is rife as I say.