ATB Rider Training

I did mt CBT with AtB also, and they were great, very patient and lovely. I would definitely recommend them to another.

Who's the best for a block booking for someone who has not ridden a motorbike for over 30 years? What is the cost?

ATB = rubbish :D

Edited by Miss_60

never used atb but can highly reccomend kk rider training , really good tution at a decent price.

atb =crap thats all

Hi Mediamart

I past my test with them and they were brilliant Nigel was my instructor can't praise them enough

If you are gonna slag me off, at least say WHY im back on L plates, smartass....

is it cos ur a cheep skate??

is it cos you cant handle the big bikes anymore??

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

has anyone tried triskilion training?

well all i can say about ABT is none that of my children or any of my friends children will be taking male or female will be getting trained by a guy who serving time for assault on a female proven , thats why his in jail , i hope he as is licence revoked before some other poor lass gets hurts again ,

if you got any sense you would go to kk rider training or someone else

well all i can say about ABT is none that of my children or any of my friends children will be taking male or female will be getting trained by a guy who serving time for assault on a female proven , thats why his in jail , i hope he as is licence revoked before some other poor lass gets hurts again ,

if you got any sense you would go to kk rider training or someone else

Why would someone get their license revoked because they have a conviction for assault?

why wouldnt they get there training licence revoke , this person in a trusted position , how can anyone trust someone who assalted a female and is in jail for it . if he worked in a school and assalted a female he would struggle to get work in a school wouldnt he?

he runs and owns a motorbike training school that will at some point would teach female maybe even 1 to 1 , would you want to risk your daughter with this guy well i wouldnt ,

why wouldnt they get there training licence revoke , this person in a trusted position , how can anyone trust someone who assalted a female and is in jail for it . if he worked in a school and assalted a female he would struggle to get work in a school wouldnt he?

he runs and owns a motorbike training school that will at some point would teach female maybe even 1 to 1 , would you want to risk your daughter with this guy well i wouldnt ,

So everyone who has contact with members of the public should lose their jobs if they have a conviction for assault?

Do you understand the varying levels of assault?