ATB Rider Training

Hi folks

Does anyone have any experience of this training school; good, bad or indifferent?

cheers

I for one can only give a massive praise to nigel and the guys at atb, passed my das course with them a couple of years ago after having never been on a bike before in my life,i couldnt do a block course like most due to work and they bent over backwards so i could cram bike time in after work in the evenings and at weekends (-:

passed fisrt time with no minus marks at all (-:

tell him the soft lad with the tribal tattoo on the back of his head sent you (-:

i did my cbt there and they were very good. good training and comunication and competative prices.

the bikes they use are of a decent quality, they are a none brand name but quite smooth considering.

They're decent, still prefer kkrider training though.

They're decent, still prefer kkrider training though.

Why's that?

Another thing that drew me to atb over other bike schools was the training pad.

other places seem to use car parks at weekends and evenings ect but atb have a massive concrete pad thats been created just for bike training.

also when i went a couple of years back, nigels pass rate was somthing like 99% and when you think how many people he has trained thats quite impressive i think

Thinking on going with these guys myself, popped down the other week to have a quick assessment on the pad and they seemed like a top bunch. Have a mate that went with them a few years back who gave them nothing but praise.

Why's that?

1 on 1 tuition at a good price. Brilliant bloke , good training. Going back for some advanced stuff. I've been out with him a lot. Avoid bikesafe. I've never tried atb but know 'em and they are decent apparently, got a mate who's just passed her test with them and kk rider training and atb were the same company many moons ago so can;t be that bad.

I will happily recommend them, competent, friendly, understanding and work hard to build your confidence. They take pride in producing safe riders and not just a rider who passes his/her test. Everyone I know who's been to ATB has nothing but praise for them.

Maybe someone could put some phone numbers and links up for contact purposes.