Face painting for childrens party

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone out there knows or does face paiting for children's parties. I am looking having a party for my 4 year old on the 3th of May for around 15 children. I have PM'd Zebra on here as I believe she is the person to ask but im not sure if she is around.

Thanks

i have used gogo the clown who is excellent. 01142373223

gogo the clown has retired, just thought id add ote as ive just rung him

My friend does it she did a make up party for mine but does face painting she's good with kids x doing make up and media studdies at uni I cud pass ask her for you if u like

My friend does it she did a make up party for mine but does face painting she's good with kids x doing make up and media studdies at uni I cud pass ask her for you if u like

Please sharon am wanting to know costs even though mines not till end august. thank you, please pm me.

Hi

Try Happy Face Paints, he is on here and I used him for my daughters birthday and is brill.

Cheers

Kieron:)

I'm also looking for a highly recommended face painter for a kids party next month. Had some quotes from people in yellow pages, but I must admit, I always prefer to go by peoples recimmendations!

Please sharon am wanting to know costs even though mines not till end august. thank you, please pm me.

Hi i'm sharons friend who does the face painting. when in august is it and where.how many kids are they. Please get in touch for a quote and we can sort something out.

Thanks again

Emily Beech

emmb1987@hotmail.com

My wife runs Mini Miss Nails and Bizzy Beadz parties for children, £55 for 6 children in your own home, inc party bags..extras available (Chocolate Fountain) and she caters for all ages. for more information go to our websites: minimissnails.co.uk & bizzybeadz.co.uk, or give her a ring on 07989831969 (Zena) for any details you want.

Hi all,

I do face painting! I've just started up my own business and my prices are very reasonable!

Here's my details

Stacey

Hi do you have a contact for face painting, we are looking for someone to come to our charity show.