18 years ago today

Again immediately failing to recognise how low a Blade can actually stoop, I had overlooked that the lass in question was actually a Wednesdayite's wife, being serviced by the poster whilst her old man was at the Quarter final, both legs of the semi, queuing all night for his ticket, and enjoying himself at Wembley itself.

Presumably by the time she moved to Switzerland , after all parties had failed to satisfy her.

When she started reading the match report in The Green Un, whilst he was tupping her, it ought to have set alarm bells ringing.

Well done lad, there's not many of you around.

A Blade who has scored in Europe!

I wish you could had given Sepp Blatter, the same treatment as Lynn whilst you were there.

Last edited by geocol; Yesterday at 22:48.

Make your mind up pal.

Make your mind up pal.

No, couldn't be. So few have ever had a meaningful encounter on the continent.

One of them on here managed it a few weeks ago by hanging around at an American forces base in Germany, and an odd one or two might have had a fumble with "Une Tarte Parisienne", or gone shopping in Amsterdam on holiday.

So it had to be the second option.

i loved that day,good weekend in london,plenty of ale,beating that man.ure scum,did it again in 93 but lost to arsenil twice but beat bl-aids and that was another day of celebration...two trips to europe,loads more foreign ale...now those three years made up for all the previous 30 that i trudged to hillsborough to witness mostly dire football................since then only had that day in cardiff to shout about............but its a damn sight more than my bl-aids mates have enjoyed.....football today has lost it,too expensive,bloody seats,power mad stewards,un-friendly coppers..............went to qpr easter monday...£50 ticket/travel....plus far too much on crap beer....no wonder season tickets are down....who in their right minds going to pay up front when during this season they gave loads of tickets away.......i only paid four times this season cos i blag my tickets and spent the dosh on ale.....my motto is to pay is to fail as far as football is concerned....un-caring players,greedy chairmen and board,dire football......but you never know whats round the corner......as for only 500+ season ticket holders...great news because then with all those empty seats...more freebies....during the nineties i had to pay week in week out because the freebies were in short supply......

Well done lad, there's not many of you around.

I wish you could had given Sepp Blatter, the same treatment as Lynn whilst you were there.

You've quoted youself pal,not me.Anyway enough of your gobbledegook,let people get this thread back on track like the bloke above is doing.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

They have to keep living in the past our pink little chums from S6 because its all they have.

Dont you want to talk about league positions, attendances home and away or how many season tickets you massive club have sold so far :D

You missed out this season's derby games,that's much more interesting to talk about:D

By the way,what have you got???

Edited by Crunchy Nut

nothing wrong looking back fondly on a cup win. Its not like Sheffield sees many

No porks on here can look back fondly to anything mate,they aint had owt which is why they are jealous of our glories we have had in most of our lifetimes

And yes its repeating history but as Tracy girl said,that is what the thread is all about!!!

Any blade on here honestly say they have seen more trophy wins,more years in top flight,more cup finals than a Blue and White?

If you can then you need to increase your dosage

No porks on here can look back fondly to anything mate,they aint had owt which is why they are jealous of our glories we have had in most of our lifetimes

And yes its repeating history but as Tracy girl said,that is what the thread is all about!!!

Any blade on here honestly say they have seen more trophy wins,more years in top flight,more cup finals than a Blue and White?

but lets have it all warts an all. and its glory not glories. 1 rumberlows cup.

all that sucess and now not a makeshift urinal in sight. as someone else has said how the mighty have fallen.

please keep falling.

Good lord Crunchy, you speak like you're Man U.

You had a couple of seasons doing well in the early nineties but nothing for the previous 25yrs and nothing since.

I don't know any Blades who are jealous of Wednesday, you played with the big boys for a bit and got burn't, it just makes us Blades laugh louder and longer at you cos you're a big of a joke club these days!!!

but lets have it all warts an all. and its glory not glories. 1 rumberlows cup.

all that sucess and now not a makeshift urinal in sight. as someone else has said how the mighty have fallen.

please keep falling.

Seen your team lift a trophy at wembley or the millenium lately?

Please keep failing

Oh.....and its Rumbelows!!!

Edited by Crunchy Nut

Good lord Crunchy, you speak like you're Man U.

You had a couple of seasons doing well in the early nineties but nothing for the previous 25yrs and nothing since.

I don't know any Blades who are jealous of Wednesday, you played with the big boys for a bit and got burn't, it just makes us Blades laugh louder and longer at you cos you're a big of a joke club these days!!!

Come on then Stockers lad,what have you had for god knows how long besides 1........thats 1 season in the prem

And as boring as a season it has been for us lot iv'e laughed my arse off a couple of times

It was one unforgetable party, from the Thursday evening before the game, until the Saturday afterwards when I think it was Barnsley brought us back down to earth.

Special mention goes to the Wednesdayite who having boarded at Metropolitan Line train at Wembley Park at around half past seven in the evening, woke up at Ickenham at twenty to twelve; having been travelling between Baker Street and Uxbridge having fallen asleep in been in an inebriated stupour for approaching three hours.

To say we were happy, would be an understatement.

Edited by geocol

Seen your team lift a trophy at wembley or the millenium lately?

Please keep failing

Oh.....and its Rumbelows!!!

you seem an awful angry chap.