18 years ago today

i wish i could of seen it all, about 5 years before i got into football:( always good to beat the mancs though.

blunts can hardly have a go at us for living in the past, all they go on about is dodgy players, tin cans on fargate to name 2 things, both happened years before this:rolleyes:

don't forget kerb crawling manger, something a bit more recent.

and we have the invisable chairman.

i wish i could of seen it all, about 5 years before i got into football:( always good to beat the mancs though.

blunts can hardly have a go at us for living in the past, all they go on about is dodgy players, tin cans on fargate to name 2 things, both happened years before this:rolleyes:

but that is part of your history mate. and that is what this thread is about. you did have players jailed for being corrupt. and you did beg to stay in existance. all part of your shameful history.

They are a massive club though, don't forget. Wonder if they'll be celebrating the anniversary of the Premiership Return Ticket... that must be around 9 years ago now... :)

Like you celebrated 'PAYBACK TUESDAY'

but that is part of your history mate. and that is what this thread is about. you did have players jailed for being corrupt. and you did beg to stay in existance. all part of your shameful history.

it is part of our history but you cant accuse us of living in the past when we bring up the cup win when your doing the exact same thing to try and get 1 over us. be reite anyway, all owls rnt we:thumbsup:

why dont wednesday bring up the present it makes good reading better than echo charley foxtrot me thinks

nothing wrong looking back fondly on a cup win. Its not like Sheffield sees many

why dont wednesday bring up the present it makes good reading better than echo charley foxtrot me thinks

because things are only just starting to get better. if you dont like an owl starting this thread about the cup win then dont read it, or dont reply, thats what i do when a blade puts up something that doesnt interest me:thumbsup:

I don't remember that game but I've got a good idea what I was doing.I was courting a lass called Lynn at the time,the last I heard she was in the Luzern institute for nymphomaniac disorders in Switzerland.Anyway I scored more than you lot that day and the following season we did the double over you.Oh happy days indeed.

Well done lad, there's not many of you around.

A Blade who has scored in Europe!

I wish you could had given Sepp Blatter, the same treatment as Lynn whilst you were there.

Edited by geocol

To see your team win something, is a priceless feeling.

Like you celebrated 'PAYBACK TUESDAY'

What's that, never heard of it?

because things are only just starting to get better. if you dont like an owl starting this thread about the cup win then dont read it, or dont reply, thats what i do when a blade puts up something that doesnt interest me:thumbsup:

But that's not what the OP did though is it - it was just a chance for a cheap dig at United - hence the responses...

But that's not what the OP did though is it - it was just a chance for a cheap dig at United - hence the responses...

he was only wanting feedback from other owls.. he did have a dig at the end though so i can understand some blades having a go back but the whole thread wasnt a cheap dig at utd. anyway, doesnt matter to me, before my time unfortunately and cant really be bothered doing the whole argument thing with anyone:thumbsup: