18 years ago today

League Cup Final at Wembley Stadium.

Sheffield Wednesday 1 Manchester United 0. Sheridan.

What a great day that was.

Seeing your team beat argueably the biggest club side in the world at the home of football to win a major trophy or beating your bitterest rivals in the biggest Sheffielld derby ever? Both great days. Wednesday fans discuss. Porkers talk about, oh I dont know, any random win against your superiors or winning the 4th Division title! :)

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

They have to keep living in the past our pink little chums from S6 because its all they have.

Dont you want to talk about league positions, attendances home and away or how many season tickets you massive club have sold so far :D

League Cup Final at Wembley Stadium.

Sheffield Wednesday 1 Manchester United 0. Sheridan.

What a great day that was.

Seeing your team beat argueably the biggest club side in the world at the home of football to win a major trophy or beating your bitterest rivals in the biggest Sheffielld derby ever? Both great days. Wednesday fans discuss. Porkers talk about, oh I dont know, any random win against your superiors or winning the 4th Division title! :)

18yrs ago, good lord it only seems like yesterday.

Maybe thats because the Pigs have reminded us of how MASSIVE they are for nearly every day of the last 18yrs.

Snapping Viv was on talksport the other day before the Everton v Man U semi final saying how the underdogs can do it and how Wednesday did it when they beat Man U in the Milk Cup in '91 (Milk Cup eh, thats how much it mean to Viv!!!).

is it realy 18 years since war of the monster trucks was on tele. blimey.

Ha ha. Pig quoting "living the past" shocker when Wednesday fan mentions something we have achieved that S2 trophy dodgers never will.

You didn't disappoint. Can read some of you lot like a book and not a very good book. Certainly not Bravo Two Zero by Andy McNab that actually gets better with every read.

Your history makes you what you are.

UTO FTP

Your history makes you what you are.

Which is now a mid table championship team who are millions in debt, a crumbling stadium and 585 season ticket holders.

Be interested to see you posting about your club history in 20 odd years from now assuming you still have a club to post about :o:o

Which is now a mid table championship team who are millions in debt, a crumbling stadium and 585 season ticket holders.

Be interested to see you posting about your club history in 20 odd years from now assuming you still have a club to post about :o:o

he'll still be on the first chapter of bravo two zero.

I don't remember that game but I've got a good idea what I was doing.I was courting a lass called Lynn at the time,the last I heard she was in the Luzern institute for nymphomaniac disorders in Switzerland.Anyway I scored more than you lot that day and the following season we did the double over you.Oh happy days indeed.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

They have to keep living in the past our pink little chums from S6 because its all they have.

Dont you want to talk about league positions, attendances home and away or how many season tickets you massive club have sold so far :D

Ah the good old past. Its good to be able to look back and reminisce though at least.

Weren't it you lot that kept mentioning a certain 95 years, yet we live in the past.

i wish i could of seen it all, about 5 years before i got into football:( always good to beat the mancs though.

blunts can hardly have a go at us for living in the past, all they go on about is dodgy players, tin cans on fargate to name 2 things, both happened years before this:rolleyes:

how the mighty fall.

They are a massive club though, don't forget. Wonder if they'll be celebrating the anniversary of the Premiership Return Ticket... that must be around 9 years ago now... :)