Allotment Waiting lists

I am desperate for my own allotment. Does anyone know which has the shortest waiting list in the Crookes area?

sorry to jump on your thread but if anyone knows about waiting lists for meersbrook area too :thumbsup:

I'd guess that would be Hagg House for the Crookes area - but we have a waiting list in the 40s

Where is the Hagg House site? Is this the other side of Hagg Hill?:huh:

I've been on the list for meersbrook for a year now. So at the moment its pots and trellis work to grow my veg on

officegirl

Hagg House is the one on Hagg Hill, also bordered by Rivelin Valley Road and Bole Hill Road

You could always join me in my proposed community smallholding project at Loxley. Not only growing veg but also raising poultry and pigs for meat. I'm also allowing bees on site, what do you think about that Rob ;-)

It's a bit too far for me to go. I work nearly full time and have three children. There are just not enough ours in the day! Thanks for the offer though.

Bees? Interesting idea :lol:

I'd guess that would be Hagg House for the Crookes area - but we have a waiting list in the 40s
76 as of today!