Family funday monday 25th may to raise money for weston park hospital

Harrumph, Harrumph :clap:

Their has been quite a few large prizes and gifts donated to auction for the family Fun Day at The Rivelin Bank Holiday Monday all proceeds to be given to Weston Park Hospital.

We are still looking for someone to donate the holiday for two in the Carribbean,come on Forummers surely we have got one millionaire out there.

No more Beans needed.Thank You.:love::banana::clap:

Nope, definitely no more beans :) Nellie, I reckon there's more than one millionaire out there... so all you lot, if you're not going to donate prizes, at least get your butts here on the day and help us out. I promise, it WILL be fun!

The charity event at The Rivelin is still going ahead Monday May 25th,even though some evil minded person has tried to sabotage the event.

What warped mind could try to spoil a charity event.

Still taking place better than ever.

Thank you everybody who is giving their time to organise this fantastic event.

Everyone Welcome:thumbsup::thumbsup::love::love:

CANNOT BELIEVE that someone would try to sabotage such a worthy cause. I have noticed someone has taken the posters down advertising it. I have words for the person that is doing this but I think my message would be taken off if I put them in print! I know last year you raised a £1000 on the day for charity. You have our full support we are looking forward to the day. Who ever is doing this - no matter how hard they try - WILL NOT SPOIL THE DAY.

The posters are down, too? Some people really need to get a life and stop hindering those of us who are trying to help others. :rant:

Wonder if it's the same 'insert first rude name that comes to mind here' who attempted to ruin last year's event?

I shall have a chat with mein hosts tonight and see about replacing the advertising - twice a day if necessary! :thumbsup:

I wish I could be there today for this but alas, I am in Spain :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hope everything goes to plan and you make more than last year :thumbsup:

It was a fantastic day,all the organisers worked very hard and between them and the customers Two Thousand Pounds was raised for Weston Park Hospital.

Well done everyone.

Last years donation was doubled.This was no small feat for such a small Public House.

A big thank you to everybody who donated prizes and auction items.:clap::clap::clap::banana::wave: