Am I or aren’t I pregnant?

yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

binty,my first test was faint.....so i did another and faint again...but its a deff yes!!!!

do another,do another!!!if its faint though its still there!!! woo hoo!!!

we are so gonna have to start a december baby club!!

Aww Babe i'm SOOO over the moon for you congrats darling hope this is what you wanted and all runs smoothly..no more wine for you!! Tell me what daddy says when u break the news!! xxxxxxxxxx

well iv just bought another test so il report back in a bit but others were negative we shall see fingers crossed

Tell me what daddy says when u break the news!! xxxxxxxxxx

I'll tell you exactly what he says :hihi:

he went through the motions today, mainly being :o:|:suspect::confused::love:

Then finally :banana::clap:

It's all goooooooooooooooooooooooo

Big fat congratulations Binty!! If theres a line(however faint then its defo a positive!! YAY!!x

Congratulations Binty...i'm so happy for you both

xxx

I read though that almost 80% of women who have suffered miscarriage(s) go on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy the next time around, so hopefully that will help to put you at ease a little bit.

quite true, I had a miscarraige and went on to have a fabulous pregnancy with my daughter.

As for worrying, thats the first port of motherhood, ... worry until your past the '16 week' milestone ... then continue up to birth, worry that he birth may have complications ... or your baby may not be perfect, when its here safe and sound, ... worry about cot death, worry he/shes not eating/sleepin etc, worry about them in school, worry about letting them play out ..... worry about them driving, worry about going to pubs ..... worry about them going on holiday without you, worry about their first loves, worry about their broken hearts, worry about everything unil they are happily settled and expecting their own child .... then you'll start worrying about the grandkid and it all starts all over again!

Parenthood, aint it grand

Good luck to all the ladies with bumps

Well i've just done another 2 tests both at the same time :hihi: and the lines are getting darker already! :D I didn't have to hold it up, i just held it infront of me and could see both pink lines :banana:

Still going to do a digital test tomorrow morning though :hihi: :hihi:

binty!!!!!your as bad as me!!!!

your pregnant!congratulations!!!!!!

wooooooooo hooooooooooo!!!