Am I or aren’t I pregnant?

I’ve started a new thread because i was slightly taking over spotty dog’s, sorry! :hihi:

As you all know, I’m about 5/6 days late now. I did a test a few days ago and that was negative, then I started getting a few cramps but they come and go. I did a spur of the moment test this morning :hihi: and a very faint pink line appeared? I was shocked to say the least! I’m not sure if I’m pregnant or not, I just keep imagining the line but I know I’m not, I definitely saw it! What would you say? Pregnant or not? :confused: I did use the cheap tests I bought from ebay…

I’m going to do another test tomorrow morning and see what that comes back with…

:confused:

x

I used tests bought over the net and they were as accurate as the doctor's test in the end. I tested neg on a wed (last Aug) and thought oh well, no joy again but by the Sunday no sign of any period so tested again and got the faintest line ever, could barely see except in light. A friend with lots of testing experience assured me any line no matter how faint is a positive in her experience and she was right! It got stronger and stronger each day I tested and doc confirmed later in the week!

I'm now due to go in for induction on Thurs and will finall get to meet our first little one.

Masses of luck and hope it is a positive for you too. Hope you get the news you want x

If theres a line, no matter how faint, its a yes..:)

When I did a test whilst trying for my son, I also got just a faint line.. I didn't believe it so took it along to the docs to make sure and he didn't have any doubts.. He didn't even bother doing me another one he was that sure..

I only used a cheap one I bought from Safeways.. :)

BINTYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!! Didn't I say last night????!

If theres a line, no matter how faint, its a yes..:)

When I did a test whilst trying for my son, I also got just a faint line.. I didn't believe it so took it along to the docs to make sure and he didn't have any doubts.. He didn't even bother doing me another one he was that sure..

I only used a cheap one I bought from Safeways.. :)

I've heard that before so that's what i was thinking...

I'm still shocked, it hasn't sunk in, i'm not sure i actually believe it...:hihi:

BINTYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!! Didn't I say last night????!

:hihi:

You did :)

This is the most exciting thing ever! Congratulations!!!! (((hugs))))

I am SO godmother :hihi:

:banana::banana::banana:

Oooooh, a line is a line so they say! I had two very, very faint positives before I managed to hold off testing for 5 whole days (nearly killed me!) and I got a strong positive.

See if you can hold on for a few more days and you'll get a more definitive result (or just buy out Boots and do one every day!)

Fingers crossed for you Binty!!!

Yup, have to agree. Any line no matter how faint means a positive result. If you search through my old posts I was convinced I'd had a false positive!

Congratulations I'm really excited for you and D2J

Thanks everyone! :)

I really hope this is a sticky one this time! I'm going to be constantly worrying due to previous miscarriages!

I'll do another test either tonight/tomorrow morning just to see what that result is and then i'll leave it a few days before doing another...:) Can you tell i'm not believing it? :hihi:

x

We'll be in the same boat with the previous miscarriage thing, so I know what you mean about the worrying part! I'm almost 6 weeks and still not really believing it's happening!

I read though that almost 80% of women who have suffered miscarriage(s) go on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy the next time around, so hopefully that will help to put you at ease a little bit.

Hope you get a nice big fat positive in a few days and then it can really start to sink in!

congrats binty im so jealous mine stil saying negative im gutted but im over the moon for you hun

Congratulations! Any line is positive. I used cheap tests too and they were correct. I've seen the evidence on a scan and heard the babies heartbeat at clinic today so believe! :thumbsup: Hope everything works out for you this time x