Self publishing

I am wanting to publish a book about my life as an adoptee etc... anyone fancy writing whilst i dictate? Thanks Rich

My novel is first person and I've recently been taken on by a literary agent. A good novel is a good novel.

Congratulations IB, I hope it goes well. :thumbsup:

I would like to know if Peacock Lady has any inside info on Sophie Lambert or the company.

Lulu.com is by far the best option. I've looked at this many times. Just never get the time to finish my project.

I agree I have now had three books published by Lulu once you get the idea of setting them up its easy but they do cost about £4.00 for a single 200 page book but its worth it to see your work in print.

Amazon picked up my first two and so I got some money from sales on there it paid for everything and if you do have an ISBN number you can sell it yourself or list it on Amazon.

Its definatly worth a try, hawking your work around publishers can be heartbreaking unlell your names J K Rowling.

Sounds like a plan. I'm just putting the finishing touches on mine.