Snooker World Championship starts today

half price (£12 for the two) if anyone is interested. Its table 3, Peter Ebdon I think.

Good luck shifting those! I switch over when hes on.

:) my fave time of the year, who watches it frame by frame, never misses a match?

anybody spotted players just walking around town/moor area?

i think people who wear football shirts in crowd, who are at final are scruffs.

I prefer to watch channel 298 on Sky which is the Home and Leisure "Paint Drying Channel", but each to their own.

Jim:thumbsup:

Get a pound on Mark Selby.

Failing that, the boy Reardon looks good, although resembling a vampire.

I love the snooker, i sit every year on bank holiday monday watching the final until it ends, whatever time that may be. I meant to get tickets this year but did not get around to it. I think it is a shame to be in the same city as this world class event and miss out on the action! I hope Ronnie wins it again, but Ali Carter has a good chance, as do Ebdon and Shelby. But then again a rank outsider could win it like Murphy the other year!

I love the snooker, i sit every year on bank holiday monday watching the final until it ends, whatever time that may be. I meant to get tickets this year but did not get around to it. I think it is a shame to be in the same city as this world class event and miss out on the action! I hope Ronnie wins it again, but Ali Carter has a good chance, as do Ebdon and Shelby. But then again a rank outsider could win it like Murphy the other year!

Keep ringing the box office as they have contless tickets sent back to them by people who can no longer attend.

Failing that there's always Ebay.

I had a great time last night attending the final session of the Hendry v Williams match.

I wish I was there to see the Hendry/Williams finalk session in the first round. I thought despite Williams not playingwell, Hendry came up with the goods in the last session. Top stuff!

I love this time of year, would be glued to it if I didn't have to work.:( I'm usually always ill Bank Holiday Monday every year which my friends find suspicious because it means I can stay in and watch the final.:D

i like the sniooker at the crucible i may get to go if not i will watch it on the television, however i am sick of ronnie o'sullivan saying he wants to quite he has been saying this for the past 2 years if its that bad why doen't he **** off and do it see how long it lasts give him a year or 2 and he will be back for the money

I'll never forget the time I walked past Gerard Green outside the Crucible, I said "alright?" he said "alright". Think that was just after he'd knocked a 56 in as well, cool as a cucumber.