Snooker World Championship starts today

not very professional is it having a referee who has not had much experience especially for the world championships

Where did anyone say he was inexperienced? He's been reffing professional snooker tournaments for several years, and first refereed at the world championships last year.

Hendrys looking like he's starting to come up with the goods against Ding at 7-6...... (Now 8-6)... Just made a century and showing hes STILL world class!

Edited by netheredge

Is gutted that Ronnie went out today... It would be nice to see Hendry to do well this year...Hopeful I know.

Is gutted that Ronnie went out today... It would be nice to see Hendry to do well this year...Hopeful I know.

Is that big screen on in Tudor Sq nether?

I fancy a day session watching a game in the sun next week.

Did anyone watch the longest frame ever at the Crucible this afternoon? Must admit I found it really interesting to watch that kind of tactical frame instead of the win at one visit type

I've just been watching the Higgins v Cope match. I like the look of Cope, very heavy scorer and he doesn't seem to turn an opportunity down. It would be good to see him get into the semis to see what he's really made of.

im glad ronnie o'sullivan went out yesterday credit to mark allen he played well no doubt o'sullivan will be threatrening to quit now well so what. the past few days have been entertaining without him come on stephen maguire nows your opportunity.

I've just been watching the Higgins v Cope match. I like the look of Cope, very heavy scorer and he doesn't seem to turn an opportunity down. It would be good to see him get into the semis to see what he's really made of.

I watched that and with O sullivan out - who ever wins that could go along way. They were both really going for it

Is that big screen on in Tudor Sq nether?

I fancy a day session watching a game in the sun next week.

been away a few days. Gutted to see Hendry go out but i hope Higgins wins it or Robertson... I wouldnt mind a day session watching it too....

I'm not normally a hater but i just have to say Haha at Mark Allens snooker lesson courtesy of John Higgins who is leading 5-2 at the moment.....

i am a fan of john higgins however i would like to see someone else win the world championship for a change.