Any where to go on georges day drinking??

does any one know of any where (pubs)to have a good night on st georges day next week??? and can i wear my england football shirt anywhere??? want to celebrate it as everyone and me seems to celebrate patricks day but not georges day and we are in england. please dont get into it been all crap n that i just want to know where to go.

Thanks in advance

Probably the best thing will be to go home because of all the dangerous lager louts out and about ..

The Plough at Sandygate are celebrating it and will be having a themed quiz as well.

im sure the varsity on west street are doing somethin

Think there's a big tent on fargate selling bombardier

Both us, THE DOVE and THE YORK are offering a St Georges night, celebrating the National drink of this country, cask ale....

One of the best-known stories about the Roman soldier Saint George is his fight with a dragon. But it is highly unlikely that he ever fought a dragon, and even more unlikely that he ever actually visited England. Despite this, St George is known throughout the world as the dragon-slaying patron saint of England. odd.....

The Plough is already advertising their theme quiz and English food for St George's Day. Shall have to try to pop in the York and the Plough both :)

It's been banned by the PC do gooder loony lefty brigade.

or hadn't you heard?

start at bankers,12- 1pm. u will get in,and all walk up town and have a right session.give me george in me heart keep me singing................

Get yourself down to a traditional English pub and drink traditional English real ale, and maybe eat traditional english food...

The Commercial at Chapeltown is holding a St George's beer festival.

Fat Cat near kellam island is where to start !!! i think there's going to be a load of people starting there from 4pm then into town !!!:thumbsup: