Anybody from firth park 1964/1983 ?

I'm hoping someone can help me. Just joined this site and realise this is an old post. I am looking for a Kath Burrows. She lived in Firth Park during the 1970's and joined South Yorkshire Police in 1976. She was a bubbly character and always made the room light up when she walked in. Now she would be 55 or 56 years old. If anyone can help with a possible married name or even let Kath know we are looking for her it would be great. The Intake is looking to reunite next year on our 40th anniverary, hence the reason for the help. Thank you

I think kath lived on the oval knocked about with Wayne burrows as a teenager and seem to recall kath only other burrows were on tideswell there mum was Shirley so its not them hope this helps ?

I remember Hillary. She was in my class at Huck Road. Amazingly she could recite Jabberwocky from memory. I think she lived on The Oval - Tideswell Road end at some time.

Darryl Nugent

I asked Hilary about Jaberwocky and yes she recited it for me after all those years she knew it all

fffffgdssxcxcxcxcxcxcx

Edited by EdmundH

wow,that's right you have a good memory,where about's at firth park did you live?

Stubbin lane on corner opposite bus stop !

hhjjjkkjkklutuzthjfhjuf

Edited by EdmundH

I moved to Firth park in 1968, Tideswell road. Loved the place. Great friends, The Seniors, Weights, Moors to name a few. Loved playing football in Longley park, swimming in Longley open air baths.It was a time when us kids could enjoy ourselves without being a nuisance and because we had respect for others. Great times.

I moved to Firth park in 1968, Tideswell road. Loved the place. Great friends, The Seniors, Weights, Moors to name a few. Loved playing football in Longley park, swimming in Longley open air baths.It was a time when us kids could enjoy ourselves without being a nuisance and because we had respect for others. Great times.

Hi,I also lived on Tideswell Rd, what no did you live at? I remember all the names you mentioned, I am one of the seniors,Pamela senior do you remember me?

I had a TV sales and repair shop on bellhouse road for years up next to the laundry had some good times there,lived above the shop in the flat made some good money there used go in the horseshoe and the club for a drink happy days..

Hi,I also lived on Tideswell Rd, what no did you live at? I remember all the names you mentioned, I am one of the seniors,Pamela senior do you remember me?

Hello Pamela, l remember you, Mick, Janet and Graham very well. You know me too, we have talked on friends reunited in the past, my sisters Gail and Sharon and brothers David and Brian (RIP). Hope your keeping well. Loved the place not been back for a few years, l have heard its not very nice there now.:)

hhhhghghghghghreeeww

Edited by EdmundH

My grandma and Auntie lived opposite each other on Foremark Rd. I remember visiting them when we lived in Totley. Bus to town. Tram from outside C&A to Firth Park.

Shopped on Bellhouse Rd . Styans, Kenyons toy shop then last call at the chippy before walking up there. Was a lovely area then and they both had great neighbours. This was in the 50s and early 60s

Hello Pamela, l remember you, Mick, Janet and Graham very well. You know me too, we have talked on friends reunited in the past, my sisters Gail and Sharon and brothers David and Brian (RIP). Hope your keeping well. Loved the place not been back for a few years, l have heard its not very nice there now.:)

So you must be frank then? How ya doing? your right about firth park not been a nice place now,i sometimes walk along tideswell rd and I could cry with the state it's in now.Not like when we were kids playing out on the road.I still keep in contact with john(sid) and steve moore,still see jean wait from time to time and occasionaly bump in to gary(froggy)Morton,they sure were happy day's.