Anybody from firth park 1964/1983 ?

anybody from firth park liveing around downham rd ? from 1964/1983 when we left there i used to go to hucklow rd infants/juniors then on to earl marshal (all me mates went to hinde house) wonder ow many people still live there ? how as the area changed remember longley park swimming baths ,fire fairies ,used to be run at the church does anyone remember that ?

i used to do a paper round in that area and also went to earl marshal. areas not changed only the people. baths have long gone and most of the pubs in the area.

Grew up living on Merlin Way in the seventies and eighties. Many happy memories. Enjoyed reading all the posts on here about old shops such as Kenyons on Bellhouse Road.

i ad a friend livein on merlin way that wer nr the steps wernt it did u go to hucklow rd school

i ad a friend livein on merlin way that wer nr the steps wernt it did u go to hucklow rd school

Left Hucklow in 1985. Then on to Hinde House.

I had a friend lived on merlin was surname was shearn

I remember Speights, Elvins and Higginbottoms. I went to Hucklow Road school, then to Hindehouse.

I left the area in 1976.

hi im a speight (well i was) tracey higginbottom an carol elvin wer my mates

i lived on merlin way, went to hucklow then hinde house, lived at merlin way 1978 til 1996, we got burgled alot

anybody from firth park liveing around downham rd ? from 1964/1983 when we left there i used to go to hucklow rd infants/juniors then on to earl marshal (all me mates went to hinde house) wonder ow many people still live there ? how as the area changed remember longley park swimming baths ,fire fairies ,used to be run at the church does anyone remember that ?

i used to go to longley swimming baths, god , that was some years ago.