Where to go in June abroad?

Hello,

Want somewhere warm, lively if we want it as we are in 20's, but quiet if we want it (we are not thinking blackpool abroad lol)

Been to greece and turkey but cant remember what they are like now, plus since turkey went to euro its not cheap anymore is it.

Whats Tenerife like?

Where did you go in Greece before & which places / resorts did you like?

Been to quite a few lively places in Greece over the years & might be able to give you a few alternatives?

Aye its the turkish lira, I loved Turkey and you can pick up a six pack of `Kelvin Kleen` boxer shorts for 30p.

Aye its the turkish lira, I loved Turkey and you can pick up a six pack of `Kelvin Kleen` boxer shorts for 30p.

My Mum & Dad once bought me one of those watches they sell in Turkey. It had the Tag Heur logo on it and the minute finger fell off of it after 2 weeks! Enough said!

Where did you go in Greece before & which places / resorts did you like?

Been to quite a few lively places in Greece over the years & might be able to give you a few alternatives?

Zante Zakynthos (like blackpool strip), thats only one I can remember.

I will look for Turkey then :)

I have seen a nice one in Marmaris Turkey called Alkan Hotel. New build. Looks nice. £508 for 2 weeks B&B or £578 for 2 weeks HB.

Cant beat that can ya!

Try and avoid places in the Euro, because of the low exchange, Turkey will probably be good in that respect, but you may get some bargains in the Euro Zone, as there are some pretty good bargains about for that particular reason, so it's swings and roundabouts really.

I found twelve nights in Egypt all inclusive for 600 quid at the end of June at otbeach.com, think we are gonna book it at the weekend!

I found twelve nights in Egypt all inclusive for 600 quid at the end of June at otbeach.com, think we are gonna book it at the weekend!

Would you mind giving me the link please? thanks :)

http://www.otbeach.com/process

I found this but dont know if link will on work on that Tess.

Sharm el Sheik, 2 weeks, flying from man end of june, all inclusive, hotel: Tropicana Azure Club Sharm el Sheikh

Flying with 'kiss' who i have never heard of.

I have never booked a holiday of anyone other than high street agents like thomson, first choice etc....