Ebay question

no feedback left although they have not left me feedback which is ANOTHER pet hate on that stupid site lol why should the buyer leave feedback first!

I don't understand why people get upset about this.

IMO - when buyer has received the item and is happy he leaves feedback. The seller then knows buyer is happy.

What happens if seller leaves feedback and the buyer then tries it on. eg damaging item and demanding an unreasonable return? Not a good experience for the seller, the buyer isn't a good buyer yet the seller has already left feedback.

When I buy, I leave feedback on receipt of goods that I am happy with.

As a seller I wait for buyer to contact me about problems or leave feedback before I leave feedback.

Up to that point, as far as I am concerned the transaction hasn't completed.

Just curious, is there a particular reason you really wanted 2 parcels?

Just the fun of opening them?

I think I'm missing the problem:

- You agreed to the postage cost when you bid.

- You didn't ask the seller for a reduction.

- If you sold 2 items to same person, would you actually arrange to refund a couple of quid (if not asked) or consider it a lucky break? ;)

Just curious, is there a particular reason you really wanted 2 parcels?

Just the fun of opening them?

I think I'm missing the problem:

- You agreed to the postage cost when you bid.

- You didn't ask the seller for a reduction.

- If you sold 2 items to same person, would you actually arrange to refund a couple of quid (if not asked) or consider it a lucky break? ;)

The problem is that the seller hasn't provided the service that the buyer paid for.

It's all well and good saying that the OP didn't ask for a postage discount, but by the same token, the buyer didn't agree for the seller to post both items in one parcel and pocket the difference.

I despise sellers that overcharge on postage but unfortunately until you get the item, you have no idea how much they have actually spent on postage and packing, so the idea of 'you knew the price before you bid' is a bit weak.

If I paid £7 for postage and packing, I'd expect to see at least £5 on the postage stamp.

It's one of the things that I am happy as larry to neg sellers for!

as stated above i REQUESTED a invoice for multiple items! meaning more items on one invoice!

which they WOULD NOT do

If i sold 2 items, same person, i WOULD be happy to reduce postage! genuine people do! Arse-holes wouldn't

i dont care if i open one parcel or 2!

Its just the principle of refusing to send a invoice for BOTH items, and only ever sending me Repeat invoices for the items SEPARATE

At that point i HAVE to pay within 7 days!!! other wise a dispute is opened!

Even a quid postage return anything like that, Shame there is so many non Genuine people out there :)

What are you winging about?

You knew what you were going to pay for the item including post when you bid,so whats changed.You got the items at the price agreed,how can that be anybody elses fault but yours if your not happy.

Many people put up the price of the post because you dont pay commision on post costs.

What is hard about adding cost plus post and deciding if you want it or not?

Edited by tis me

Last time I checked, Ebay had made it that sellers cannot leave negative feedback for buyers.

What are you winging about?

You knew what you were going to pay for the item including post when you bid,so whats changed.You got the items at the price agreed,how can that be anybody elses fault but yours if your not happy.

Many people put up the price of the post because you dont pay commision on post costs.

What is hard about adding cost plus post and deciding if you want it or not?

Also known as fee avoidance.

Also known as fee avoidance.

..........So ?

Would you prefered to have paid more for your items? :loopy:

..........So ?

Would you prefered to have paid more for your items? :loopy:

I wouldn't bid on any item where there are blatant inflated postage costs. :hihi:

Plenty of other sellers on Ebay who don't diddle people! :thumbsup:

I wouldn't bid on any item where there are blatant inflated postage costs. :hihi:

Plenty of other sellers on Ebay who don't diddle people! :thumbsup:

Ha ha,you know the cost of the item and post before you bid dont you?

item +

------

= Total Do i want to pay or dont i?

Not rocket science is it?

Nor do I.

Which is probably why I don't understand the original complaint. :|