Men going topless in Public

This will prabably suit ya. During the several hot weeks Ive seen people walking down our street wearing top coats. Whats that all about. :hihi:

Blimey. Maybe they were from warmer climes?

Or goths?

Blimey. Maybe they were from warmer climes?

Or goths?

Or old people?

What you wear, is down to the heatwave, wearing comfortable clothing or less clothing, it has nothing to do with respect.

Perhaps you are taking covering up to the extreme? If I entered someones house where it was expected that I remove shoes or hats, then I would do that; but in public places there are very few rules, in private/public buildings a few more rules.

I wasn't just on about covering up, I was on about respect in general.

Urgh, no one wants to see semi naked men no matter how hot it is.

It's never great specimens you see either...

Or old people?

We need to know the variety of overcoat. If it's floor length leather in 90 degree heat, it's definitely goths.

Or old people?

I am an old person! It may surprise you that I wear sandals without socks or tights, and haven't worn a jacket or even a sweater over the last few weeks.

Given that vitamin D deficiency is rife, it makes good sense to take advantage of the summer sun by spending some time topless.

Given that vitamin D deficiency is rife, it makes good sense to take advantage of the summer sun by spending some time topless.

I don't think there's enough awareness about sunlight and vitamin d. It is much more difficult for the body to absorb vitamin d through food than it sunlight. You don't need massive amounts of sun exposure to get enough (or even to go topless :hihi:) but you do need 5-20 minutes (depending on how dark the skin is) to exposing hands, arms and face, without sunscreen every day in summer. It's not healthy to spend too much time indoors/covered up.

I'd just like to say, the size, shape and age of the torso is immaterial. If it's being walked down my street, I want to see it in a top of some sort! :)

Why? How does it offend?

---------- Post added 29-07-2018 at 10:42 ----------

Spoken like a true Naturist. :hihi:

I'm not, but I do think we'd be better off if we could ditch some of our Victorian prudery that we're still carrying around as a nation.

Why? How does it offend?

I'm not, but I do think we'd be better off if we could ditch some of our Victorian prudery that we're still carrying around as a nation.

I think we lost the Victorian Prudery in the Sixtes free love and all that Hippie stuff but then it reigned in in the nineties due to the aids threat.

Why? How does it offend?

I don't think we are prudish nowadays compared to pre and even into 1960s. People can generally wear what they want, and stripping off is not frowned upon in appropriate places. I just don't happen to think public transport is one of those places.

I wasn't arguing that it was. Some people though are saying that "anywhere in public" is not appropriate, and I can't really see why.