Men going topless in Public

Originally posted by tinajones

bring it on i say! women often walk around in crop tops and mini skirts (esp now they are back in fashion) so lets have some equality.

Yes I say, I am all in favour of men walking around topless and women also, the human body is nothing to be ashamed of. God made us this way, it is the fault of people regarding it as something to be ashamed of, we only wear clothes to keep warm anyway.

Originally posted by tinajones

so does that also count for ladies in mini skirts etc? are they disrespectful?

Yeah, they're sl@ppers.

Guest costessey
Originally posted by t020

Its also a free world for the people that don't want to see topless men walking about, but it is often enforced on them because people lack respect and consideration for others.

wear shades and look the other way then

Originally posted by costessey

wear shades and look the other way then

Thats like saying 'its ok to shout swearwords in public, people should walk about with ear plugs in!' Lets remember which is the offending party here.

Originally posted by halevan

Yes I say, I am all in favour of men walking around topless and women also, the human body is nothing to be ashamed of. God made us this way, it is the fault of people regarding it as something to be ashamed of, we only wear clothes to keep warm anyway.

For once Hal and I are in entire agreement

I am all for naked flesh

LouiseB

x

Is it just me being extra sensitive are does anyone else find the practice of men walking around without a shirt on in a shop selling food a bit stomach churning ( regardless of the shape or age of the 'top' }! Isn't there some bylaw or food hygiene rule to stop this happening ?

Is someones belly/back more unhygenic than their arms and legs then?

I likes a bit of man-boobs with me baps ;)

Queue all the men to say they'd enjoy women topless shopping!

Doesn't bother me as long as they don't molest the apples and banana's with their hairy chests and backs :gag:

If there isnt a byelaw there should be. Its not nice in any shop but especially food shops.

Whatever happened to no shirt no service

Is it just me being extra sensitive are does anyone else find the practice of men walking around without a shirt on in a shop selling food a bit stomach churning ( regardless of the shape or age of the 'top' }! Isn't there some bylaw or food hygiene rule to stop this happening ?

nah & I also believe in equality ,so when you see a nice topless female in

Tesco ,give me a call & I'll be there yes I will :thumbsup:

If there isnt a byelaw there should be. Its not nice in any shop but especially food shops.

Whatever happened to no shirt no service[/U]

It was the sight of this rather portly man leaning over into a freezer and wiping his very hairy and doubtless sweaty armpit along the top that made me feel quite nauseous

:gag:

Edited by Daven

You don't wanna know what the shelf stackers get up to at night then ;)