Men going topless in Public

Time and place for everything. :love:

All the answers as to why seem to be variants of "just because". There is no logic or reason behind them.

I refuse to engage in a conversation with my neighbour over the garden fence, if he is topless. After all we aren't at the beach. It's as bad as sitting at a table topless.

Why, how does shirtlessness offend you?

I refuse to engage in a conversation with my neighbour over the garden fence, if he is topless.

Does your neighbour know you won’t converse with him over the fence if he’s improperly attired, or does he think you’re a bit stuck-up ?

(For the record, I don’t think you’re stuck-up; I think you’re lovely)

Does your neighbour know you won’t converse with him over the fence if he’s improperly attired, or does he think you’re a bit stuck-up ?

(For the record, I don’t think you’re stuck-up; I think you’re lovely)

I hope youv got your shirt on. :hihi:

I know the weather is glorious right now, but could men restrain themselves and not go topless in supermarkets. 

Please report this behaviour to security or the manager so they can put a message on the window.  Apart from anything else it is unhygienic.

I also wish kids wouldn't scooter around the aisles. 

to be honest I’m beyond caring, I might not want to be confronted by uncovered man boobs and beer guts but I also would rather not see female chunky mottled thighs and bulging midriffs. At the end of the day there’s far more important things to get upset about 

Away from the beach or a swimming pool I find blokes with bare feet in sandals offensive. Why do they think its OK to inflict their horrible feet on everyone out in public?

I think in these times when a lot of chiropodists and beauty salons offering pedicures are closed  most of us have ‘horrible feet’ along with bad hair, baggy bodies and teeth in need of a professional clean but hey ho we’re still alive

Edited by catmiss
Typo