Men going topless in Public

Guy's can you at least wear a string vest. It's really not nice to see sweaty hairy chests, especially when walking around in a supermarket. Topless men in shops should be banned.

I'm sorry, you're just gonna have to shop somewhere more upmarket :)

I'm sorry, you're just gonna have to shop somewhere more upmarket :)

Hygiene standards shouldn't be a privilege for "upmarket" :)

Blokes walking around topless on the street look thick as the proverbial pig stuff, even worse when they have a can of lager.

Blokes walking around topless on the street look thick as the proverbial pig stuff, even worse when they have a can of lager.

Totally agree. :thumbsup:

In fact they always make me want to puke. :gag:

Surely it's de rigueur for builders in hot weather?

(But only male ones, oddly).

Firstly, a cap tip to what I believe is he oldest thread I've ever seen resurrected.

Secondly, a topless man might not be that self aware. I was in the supermarket topless to buy some head, shoulders, back and palms shampoo. I had hardly got inside the building when out came the abuse "put a shirt on you sweaty hairy oaf, you're a disgrace"

Mothers can be so cruel.

I was in the supermarket topless to buy some head, shoulders, back and palms shampoo. I had hardly got inside the building when out came the abuse "put a shirt on you sweaty hairy oaf, you're a disgrace".

If you'd no hair, you'd not need Head and Shoulders.

(Yes, you would still need one head and two shoulders; but that's not what I meant.)

what makes me laugh is the masses of teenage lads walking round with no shirt like they're built like dolph lungdren...

first signs of warm weather, they stroll around with thick tracky bottoms on and no shirt... (often with their hand rammed down the front of their trou) it's not even like they've got muscles, tattoos or anything resembling a suntan to show off, most of em are scrawny spindles with cocky attitudes

Dolph, that dates you!

---------- Post added 24-07-2018 at 21:33 ----------

It's weird, if I take my shirt off my IQ drops by 50%... :roll:

I thought body shaming was a bad thing. So you can't comment on a woman's size and shape, but men are fair game?

its a free world...plus you can top your tan up while going about your business...won't be a problem in a couple of weeks anyhow

get real, it just a case of common decency, but hay some seem to have lost that, however, free England t-shirt at Sports Direct, if they can't afford a shirt.

It’s fine with me if they have a good body but if they have a big belly as well it’s a no from me.