Men going topless in Public

Its all about having respect for others, if you cant do that, then you dont respect yourself

Every little helps!!!!! :bigsmile:

Yes it's that time of year again - the time of year that some man think it's acceptable to walk around supermarkets without a shirt on - draping their sweaty and hairy armpits over the edges of the frozen food section :gag:

Do you find this behaviour unacceptable ?

Yes it's that time of year again - the time of year that some man think it's acceptable to walk around supermarkets without a shirt on - draping their sweaty and hairy armpits over the edges of the frozen food section :gag:

Complain to the manager of the store and complain to head office. A notice will be put on the front entrance. This is common behaviour when there are workmen nearby.

Is it just me being extra sensitive are does anyone else find the practice of men walking around without a shirt on in a shop selling food a bit stomach churning ( regardless of the shape or age of the 'top' }! Isn't there some bylaw or food hygiene rule to stop this happening ?

No, it's not just you, I find it unpleasant as well. I think it's bad manners. How long does it take to just pull on a T shirt?

---------- Post added 12-07-2014 at 18:33 ----------

its a requirement of the culture they belong to and you must respect it.

Yes, that's also a valid point of view. I'm just getting old.

I'd put a stop to it! Potentially there may be pendulous man breasts, skin tags and rats tails hanging from under the armpits. Definitely offputting!

What did you expect shopping at TESCOs?

Quite right too . I can't believe there are some people who genuinely do not understand that it is just not acceptable behaviour.

Or some with nothing better to do with their lifes than go on the hunt for something to winge about.

Im not going to compare tesco/sheffield with Monaco but i was over there the other month and i saw the police pull up and tell some one to put their shirt back on.

I see you’ve resurrected your original thread that is 8 years old now. I suppose it’s a topic that many are interested in as there are over 12 thousand views at the moment.

Good thread title though (would sell a few newspapers) :thumbsup: . I looked at it because I thought it may be news about the roof on the new Tesco that is being built in Rotherham at the moment. Must be an age thing.

Edited by Janus

I dont like to see any man walking around without his top on.

I dont like to see any man walking around without his top on.

Really? .......