Unprovoked attack in Darnall 14/04/09

Don't expect police to be too interested, now if is was other way round you would have a riot on your hands as seen 5 weeks ago. Get his had checked pal that its a must. Chin up son, 5 onto one with tools, par for the course with these blood clots.

Don't expect police to be too interested, now if is was other way round you would have a riot on your hands as seen 5 weeks ago. Get his had checked pal that its a must. Chin up son, 5 onto one with tools, par for the course with these blood clots.

Cheers mate. He's still insisting he's ok. He said he's upset more than anything. I'm just going to trust him on this and see how he is tomorrow. His brother will keep a good eye on him tonight.

Hope your son is ok mate.

I think the police read this forum a fair bit so maybe they will do some stop and searches in the area. Hopefully pull up the one with a knife.

Hope your son is ok mate.

I think the police read this forum a fair bit so maybe they will do some stop and searches in the area. Hopefully pull up the one with a knife.

Thanks a lot mate. I hope you're right about the police.

This country is fast going down the pan. I can only see it as a matter of time before vigilante groups start to emerge all over the place. Then what?

Do you know where it happened? I've heard a few stories about Asian youths hanging around near the jennel that runs under the railway lines. Appareantly they have a habit of using extendable batons! They need teaching a lesson!

Do you know where it happened? I've heard a few stories about Asian youths hanging around near the jennel that runs under the railway lines. Appareantly they have a habit of using extendable batons! They need teaching a lesson!

Don't know exactly where but I'll find out in due course.

Sounds like we have the Charles Bronson appreciation society on here. Why not arrange a drive through the area to see if you can find any suspicious looking people? Anyone young, male and asian in groups of more than one should do it. Of course their race is an issue but it's not the issue.

Get your son to contact his GP or Victim Support. Stuff like this can stay with people for a long time.

Just chatting about this with my OH. She's telling me of a story that happened about 6 years ago.

She lived down Darnall at the time and said there was an arguement between neighbours. Let's just say they weren't both white british. This arguement escalated and within half an hour the streets were plastered with Asians. They set light to the arguing neighbours house and wouldn't let the fire engine anywhere near. The police helicopter was hovvering and was soon joined by a neighbouring forces helicopter. Roads were cordened off but the police officers wouldn't go anywhere near the rioters. Don't know if anyone else heard of this.

Happens all the time in Darnall, police standing by while rioters try to burn down peoples' houses.

Unfortunately I am not suprised by your ordeal as it happens all too often now. I live in Tinsley and have been attacked several times by groups of up to 8 youths with hoods tied so only there eyes and noses are visible.

I managed to stay on my feet after being spun round and punched and my girlfriend called the police from our back garden as she saw it all. They were as useless as ever and never caught up with any of them.

That didnt help an Iraqi guy a few months later as he was killed outside the park.

If anyone wants to meet up for support and talk about their experiences we can get together at one of the Darnall venues. I am sure we can get some help from the Darnall, Attercliffe Tinsley Safer Neighbourhood team later if needed.

it use to happen a lot in Rotherham

At Kimberworth school there was a fight with a white kid and an asian kid asian kid lost....

that night the south street area of Rotherham was full of asians attacking cars, houses and people as the white kid lived round there.

the police did nothing till a gang of white lads got involved and retaliated

this country is not our own anymore everyones too scared with being seen as racist!

About 15 years ago one of my friends moved into a brand new built (at the time) one bedroom house in Darnall. In the first couple of weeks he realised he shouldn't have accepted the offer because of minor things (someone shoulder barging him as he walked past, a group shouting abuse after him as he walked past, that kind of thing). A couple of months later he got a knock at the door and was given an ultimatum by a large group of "locals", basically he was told his face didn't fit. He moved out the next day.