Nawaab Indian Restaurant, West Street

I walked past tonight at about 20.30. Not many in. I bet they end up doing two for one before long.

went to nawaab resturant tonite and the food was excellent.staff all knew what they were doing.the sevice was so excellent that you have to go and try it to believe it. il be telling all my friends to go there.... its the best place in sheffield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is finally open, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :partyhat:

I will be there tommorrow night :headbang:

One of the crappiest restaurant I've been to in sheffield.

Nothing went well from the beginning.

1) The waiter didn't want to take order for starters and main course separately.

2) The 'naan'(read as bread)was a 'ready to eat' and so thick

3) The curries were not tasty.

4) Too costly

Avoid at all cost..

went to nawaab resturant tonite and the food was excellent.staff all knew what they were doing.the sevice was so excellent that you have to go and try it to believe it. il be telling all my friends to go there.... its the best place in sheffield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a joke and not doing yourself any favours mate. It's so obvious you work here. Why not just say you do? Past experiance on this forum wtih people like you hyping it up, trying to pull the wool over folks eyes will do you and the restaurant no good at all.

I went past on Friday at about 11.30pm, not a soul in the place, staff looked bored out of their brains. It's too expensive in this economic climate in order to survive. Shame, but that's a fact, people want value for money. You can get the same thing in the Wicker at half the price. And probably more tasty.

Oh, and another thing. You're a chain and you charge more in Sheffield for your menu than you do in other cities. I'll not be going.

Went to the one in Hudd many times when I lived there. Expensive but worth it. At some point we`ll have to visit but our expectations are high!

I dont need to work in a resturant so youre actually wrong there i just went there to eat and i got good service all it is you cant take the fact sheffield has a good resturant now prices are expensive you pay for what you eat so do 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good review in t`star tonight. Worth a try, I reckon.

very good review in t`star tonight. Worth a try, i reckon.

trust me mate worth a try

Went to the one in Hudd many times when I lived there. Expensive but worth it. At some point we`ll have to visit but our expectations are high!

I also have been to the one in Huddersfield many times and I have to say the food and service were excellent, it is a family run business so I don't know why the prices would be different in another area.

Fair doos, it's got a good review. I just think it's expensive but then you get what you pay for I suppose. I'll try it but it better be good at these prices.

I also have been to the one in Huddersfield many times and I have to say the food and service were excellent, it is a family run business so I don't know why the prices would be different in another area.

Overheads.

Overheads.

Yes probably - but you would think that with it being family run they would charge the same across the board....swings and roundabouts!!!! but whatever I think it's worth the money.