CEX store Sheffield

Hi does anyone know the phone number for the CEX store on High Street Sheffield looked in phone book but cant see it maybe Im looking in wrong section.Thanks

0845 345 1664, Google is your friend.

you're both wrong, you wont be able to call the store. I challenge you to prove me wrong....

you're both wrong, you wont be able to call the store. I challenge you to prove me wrong....

Not shut has it? Hope not. :( Was in Leeds the other week and found their branch boarded up.

edit: Ignore that, the Leeds one's just moved to Headrow by the look of it.

Edited by segasonic
Check facts before I speak

Hi does anyone know the phone number for the CEX store on High Street Sheffield looked in phone book but cant see it maybe Im looking in wrong section.Thanks

cant believe yr buying owt from there its well over priced hardly any cheaper than buying new

nah not shut, just doesn't give out its number. used to be a customer service number but now theres just an email. makes sense cos theyre so busy as it is the queue would be even bigger if they were answering the fones all day to peeps wanting to know how much they'd get for each game in a stack as high as your armpit!

Can you take stuff in there to trade if your under 16, ive heard they give you vouchers or something. Could do with some help :)

go online to there website you might be able to talk to sum1 or send an email

worst place in the world to sell to I tried to sell my blackberry curve and they kept it over night to ''test it'' then the next day told my husband the battery wouldnt charge! he brought it home i plugged the charger in and low and behold he started to charge so i took it back and they said they were sorry but they ran out of money lying sods ! so needless to say i'll not be going there again ppppfffttttt!