Classic car shows.

are there any P6 rover owners on here please?

are there any P6 rover owners on here please?

Yep :cool:

100_5738.jpg

Edited by Old Grump

100_5738.jpg

I love it , I miss mine very much but sadly probably couldn't afford to full her up lol

I love it , I miss mine very much but sadly probably couldn't afford to full her up lol

I drive an Audi A6 as a daily driver so the P6 costs less to fill up :shocked:

Have you still got it?

There is a busy forum at http://www.p6roc.co.uk if you want a chat with other P6 owners - you don't need to own one to be on there - but having a keen interest is obviously a requirement :cool:

There is also a monthly meeting in Wakefield - first Tuesday, in a pub.

FREE FAMILY FUN AT SHEFFIELD’S FESTIVAL OF TRANSPORT

Organisers are busy preparing to make this year’s Festival of Transport later this month the best on record with much more than a superb collection of classic vehicles.

The Festival’s being held on Sunday 28 June and is one of Sheffield’s biggest events. It’s a great day out for all the family in the lovely setting of Graves Park and this year, for the first time it’s free admission for everyone!

In addition to over 600 classic cars and vintage vehicles, there will be fun fair rides, children’s electric go-karts, Autojumble, exotic cars, motorcycle club displays and food and refreshment stalls. You’ll even be able to check out themed canal barge cruises operating from Victoria Quays.

The Festival will be open between 10.30am and 5pm and show car parking is just £3.

Have you still got it?

There is a busy forum at http://www.p6roc.co.uk if you want a chat with other P6 owners - you don't need to own one to be on there - but having a keen interest is obviously a requirement :cool:

I used to go to a P6 meeting , you may know me lol I would love to come back but sadly I now don't have a car to get there lol the train is my only option followed by the bus to outwood lol

FREE FAMILY FUN AT SHEFFIELD’S FESTIVAL OF TRANSPORT

Organisers are busy preparing to make this year’s Festival of Transport later this month the best on record with much more than a superb collection of classic vehicles.

The Festival’s being held on Sunday 28 June and is one of Sheffield’s biggest events. It’s a great day out for all the family in the lovely setting of Graves Park and this year, for the first time it’s free admission for everyone!

In addition to over 600 classic cars and vintage vehicles, there will be fun fair rides, children’s electric go-karts, Autojumble, exotic cars, motorcycle club displays and food and refreshment stalls. You’ll even be able to check out themed canal barge cruises operating from Victoria Quays.

The Festival will be open between 10.30am and 5pm and show car parking is just £3.

hi

where would we enter the park and park up??

regards, john:)

hi

where would we enter the park and park up??

regards, john:)

Dont know, but we are heading for the animal farm entrance.

Dont know, but we are heading for the animal farm entrance.

cheers mate, i was going to do likewise if no one said differently;)

john:)

100_5738.jpg

Oh, that's yours?

I see it fairly regularly - I live in Ecclesfield - tis an unusual colour (Looks very like Lunar grey, but can't be sure as I've not seen another in Lunar) and the Vitesse alloys suit it. 3500 auto is my favourite spec as well. What do you get to the gallon from it - and are the Vitesse alloys the only mod?

Edited by Captain Slow

Have you still got it?

It looks very much like Rex Barlows car?

I heard there's a show tomorrow night (Mon 13th July) at the Bridge pub in Ford.

Does anyone know if it's on, start time etc.