Incident by the New Crown, Handsworth - 12/4/09

I have just driven past the new crown on handsworth top and it looks as though there as been a very serious incident outside the pub,the police have taped it off and there are police cars everywhere,loads of people outside thought i would just let anyone who might be going that way know

I have just driven past the new crown on handsworth top and it looks as though there as been a very serious incident outside the pub,the police have taped it off and there are police cars everywhere,loads of people outside thought i would just let anyone who might be going that way know
lets hope its nothing serious, and no ones seriously hurt ,but at least people can avoid the area.

hope not a stabbing god whats the world coming to i lived up there an that was a nice pub all them up there was hope nothing serious

it looked pretty serious to me, they shut all the other pubs because of it.

Nothing out of the ordinary now and I can't see any reference elsewhere to confirm it.

well i heard that a lad got hit and hes in hospital in intensive care..wots the world comin 2...hope the lad makes a full recovery..

someone was punched to the floor and repeatedly kicked in the head... FACT :loopy:

Fight outside pub,a man has a fractured skull. Police did tape off area to deal with incident!

a stabbing god

There's a god of stabbing now?

This planet get's more & more like Discworld everyday:D