Help us choose a name for our new addition..

I think you should call him Pebbles!

I agree with Moonbird.. with him having a toffee-ish colouring, I think "Rolo" too.

(Rolo could be used a "posh" name for him, as well, thinking of the "aristocratic/ royal thing with cavvies)

He's gorgeous, BTW!

don't let Karis see him lol He is lovely , we have a tri color one called Mojo, lovely natures these little dogs and full of personilty

i like rolo aswell he is so cute we are wanting another dog we have a westie x jackrussell he is so adorable :love:

Aww I think he looks like a Milo, Charlie, Chico, Louie, or Bobby. Good luck let us know what you decide!

nope definetly looks like a fudge

awh oscar thats nice, by the way shihtzumad i love your profile pic!!!! ive got a shihtzu called missy :)

Thank you mel :)

I think Oscar too! He just looks like it'd suit him :)

Forgot who's advice this was, but it was somebodys in the parenting section I think, when naming a child go to the back door and Shout the name reallllly loud, like if youre calling him errm, Oscar shout a nick name such as Oz then shout his full name Oscar for if he isnt listening, and if you sound like a lunatic, it probs wouldnt suit him :hihi:

Herbie, Otis, Ace, Archie, Alfie