People damaging cars, Hackenthorpe

There sessms to be a lot happening lately around Carr Forge Terrace etc....from scratching paint to slashing tyres....

Its happened a few times in past couple of weeks. Its not happened to me personally, i dont live there but my parents ad a lot of others have had theirs done.

Just a word of warnng.

Hi

just to let every body know that today around lunchtime my wife and my daughter was parked out side the hairdressers warehouse across from the post office in Hackenthorpe and my wife was sat in my daughters car waiting for her as she went into the post office to buy some stamps.

This guy walked past and my wife heard scrapping noises and saw this man scrape my daughters car then walk on and scrape the car in front and walk away,my wife jumped out of the car and ran for this guy and confronted him saying it was him as she was sat in the car,then another guy walking towards them as all hell broke loose as this guy walked of saying he thinks hes done another car higher up etc.

So my daughter and her mom set of in the car along with the owner of this other car and jumped out and grabbed this guy and then rang the police who came in force and took this guy away in the big van,what my wife said this man was about 50ish with a hoodie on and very calm until he met the wife heeeeee,ill let you know anymore info cu's the police are here now taking statements.

Not the guy from the post office is it? He has a sign on the side of the post office saying 'Parking for Post Office Customers only'. How he can do that amazes me as its the public highway.

Not good. Pity they havent got anything else better to do. My ex lives there so will warn him. Thank you

Love it! Jumped out and grabbed the guy, I wish more people would do this.

Love it! Jumped out and grabbed the guy, I wish more people would do this.

Yes, but then you end up getting done for assault, even tho they're damaging your property... craaazy :loopy:

Jesus, I don't even lock my car at night, if they want it they can have it.

Call me old fashioned but if anyone ventures into my home where my loves ones dwell I will have no hesitation but to use the large horticultural implement set aside for dismembering such uninvited lowlifes. It is my duty to protect my family and I will not care for the consequences apart from those obvious ones to my charges.

I agree and I'm 23 so does that make me old fashioned before my time? Most kids my age tend to think they can get away with anything and everything and that socienty owes them.

I agree and I'm 23 so does that make me old fashioned before my time? Most kids my age tend to think they can get away with anything and everything and that socienty owes them.

Well, I'm younger than you... and I'd have no problem throwing something at someone for entering my property :D