Britains Got Talent

Yes, I too thought he was very good, good luck to him.

Which act was the forummer?

cant say ive seen u on tv ever:hihi:
Can you say that for certain without knowing who he is ?

I do know him, and know for a fact he has been on tv....

It turns out the date was wrong and he is on next week...However, you did see him for a couple of seconds at the end when they show clips for next week.

It turns out the date was wrong and he is on next week...However, you did see him for a couple of seconds at the end when they show clips for next week.

Now everyone will see the REAL Ghostrider :)

Now everyone will see the REAL Ghostrider :)
Lol, nope, it aint me.....

However I can be found on stage at various places in Sheffield (usually making a tit of myself :hihi:)

None, i gather he is on next weeks.

Just been reading a bit more about Susan Boyle, she's unemployed but has been getting paid singing in clubs, ....... Tax Man cometh :confused:

Im guessing teddie was trying to say with the quality of tia annas singing she will stay unemployed for a while. Tia anna whats your secret of being able to go out as much as you do as you are often posting about being in dempseys. I work full time and wish I could afford to go out on a regular basis but after paying my bills I just cant afford it, so whatever the secret is Id love to know.

maybe you have obligations cash wise that tia-anna doesnt?

Edited by happyhippy
fixed tags

maybe you have obligations cash wise that tia-

anna doesnt?

Yeah rent and household bills, does tia anna have a magic fairy that pays for all these or does he also get paid for his performances, if so then how can he claim he is unemployed and if the tax man is informed of susan boyle then its only fair the tax man is informed of tia anna.

Edited by happyhippy
fixed tags

Yeah rent and household bills, does tia anna have a magic fairy that pays for all these or does he also get paid for his performances, if so then how can he claim he is unemployed and if the tax man is informed of susan boyle then its only fair the tax man is informed of tia anna.

Why is everyone calling this person 'tia anna' I thought the name was Tyranna?