Britains Got Talent

Can't dispute what you say Stagewalker about no rules being broken. However, as so many people expressed their opinions earlier on this thread, I was just trying to avoid unnecessary duplication.

I thought the boy doing consider yourself was cute lol

I thought the boy doing consider yourself was cute lol

He is, such a little cutie...:hihi:

I love this programme - I felt sorry for the poor girl who was made to ditch her friend on the key board!

I saw only a fragment of this programme, but did catch the incident above where Cowell asked one member of the performing duo to come back (minus her partner). I thought the way in which it was done was unnecessarily cruel to the girl who was rejected (who got an instant lesson in how savage life can be). I think Cowell could have shown more sensitivity here.

He is, such a little cutie...:hihi:

He was on GMTV this morning..

STOP PRESS! I've just booked Tia Anna to play at the Moorfoot Tavern on Fri 35th May.
Play What?

I saw only a fragment of this programme, but did catch the incident above where Cowell asked one member of the performing duo to come back (minus her partner). I thought the way in which it was done was unnecessarily cruel to the girl who was rejected (who got an instant lesson in how savage life can be). I think Cowell could have shown more sensitivity here.

I have to agree, it made for uncomfortable viewing. :(

Mod Note: Please post information about local events in 'Going out in Sheffield'.
Coming out in Sheffield would be more appropriate.

The girl on the keyboards was not very good, but her friends loyalty well that was something else, fancy being rejected by Simon Cruel and let down by your friend on national TV all in the space of three minutes

With regard to the Vanessa Mae fiddler, it depends which way you look at it.

If the 'best friend' was really worth having she would have run on and told 'Vanessa' to go for it.

In reality, I think they both could have gone through if she had accompanied 'Vanessa' on a well known blockbuster instead of using her own lacklustre composition.

I never thought I would see Cowell and sensitivity in the same sentence.:o