Britains Got Talent

The guy playing 'God save the Queen' through his nose was the highlight of the night!

For the last time: Britain does not have talent!

I love this programme - I felt sorry for the poor girl who was made to ditch her friend on the key board!

STOP PRESS! I've just booked Tia Anna to play at the Moorfoot Tavern on Fri 15th May.

Everyone invited to come down and enjoy the performance!

He'll be doing autographs if you ask him nicely!

Thats Fantastic!! come on everyone you wont be disappointed !!!!!!!!!

Thats Fantastic!! come on everyone you wont be disappointed !!!!!!!!!
Just dont forget to wear a cricket box if he is on skates again :hihi:

STOP PRESS! I've just booked Tia Anna to play at the Moorfoot Tavern on Fri 15th May.

Thankfully I have something booked that night or I would have come down for the comedy value.

Thankfully I have something booked that night or I would have come down for the comedy value.

I won't be making it either. I've just bought a bag of rice and am counting how many grains are in it on that night. Damn

And I'll be watching a BBC2 programme on Deciduous trees.

Mod Note: Please post information about local events in 'Going out in Sheffield'. Can we try and keep this thread off Tia Anna and on discussion of the BGT show. Please.

Mod Note: Please post information about local events in 'Going out in Sheffield'. Can we try and keep this thread off Tia Anna and on discussion of the BGT show. Please.
A mod telling off another mod - whatever next :hihi:

Mod Note: Please post information about local events in 'Going out in Sheffield'.

I completely agree with this part.

Can we try and keep this thread off Tia Anna and on discussion of the BGT show. Please.

With the greatest of respect, Ms Mac'b, I don't think anyone's breaking any rules here. They're simply communicating their opinions.

Tia-anna is part of BGT. If she's going to put herself on TV then she should expect to be talked about. Whether that talk is negative or positive in nature is in the hands of forum users and members of the general public.