Britains Got Talent

The little girl was great but I agreed with Simon Cowell that she looked all wrong, she looked too twee and sickly sweet, it was an instant turn-off but she sang beautifully.

I agree completely. But clothing is something that can be built on, and changed. I think that she was put in that outfit to look "twee" and "cute" by her parents, as she didn't really do much dancing!

Well I just watched the clip on youtube, first of all I would like to say Thankyou to Tia-anna.

Because I organise/promote Ladies Nights and use different acts all the time, I'm sayin thankyou because that is one act I would never hire.

A total insult to the proffesional drag acts out there.

I bet he does a lot of auditions only!

Some people can't accept they are crap.

I agree completely. But clothing is something that can be built on, and changed. I think that she was put in that outfit to look "twee" and "cute" by her parents, as she didn't really do much dancing!

honestly i dont think she will do too well, shes too young for what this show is about, the parents should let her be a child for a bit first

honestly i dont think she will do too well, shes too young for what this show is about, the parents should let her be a child for a bit first

I don't think I necessarily want her to win, but if she works at that voice, she's gonna have a career out of it at some point!

I don't think I necessarily want her to win, but if she works at that voice, she's gonna have a career out of it at some point!

oh definately, just dont like seeing situations like that, let kids be kids, the world is a harsh place, let them enjoy it a bit before they find that out

As for Tia-anna.

Well I have to applaud his guts if not his talent. Just because he can't sing however should not justify the levels of abuse he has since received both here and on you-tube.

As for those who have set up facebook sites specifically to slag him off well shame on you. Have you got nothing better to do? He didn't torture a puppy or beat up and old lady, he just can't sing.

Some people would think he was Hitler the levels of abuse he is getting. Grow up.

The reason for this, I think, is that he does not appear to be a sympathetic character. For example, Eddie the Eagle was well liked because he was (at least on the surface) a pleasant, unassuming guy. I have never met Tia-Anna/Tyranna/Dan K, but some of those who have appear to think that he is arrogant and touchy (for example in his response to adverse criticism on other threads). People of questionable talent probably need to play the sympathy card in some way or other if they are to ellicit some form of favourable response (or at least to avoid a hostile one). Talented (or rich) people can often get away with being obnoxious (Wagner or Maria Callas, for example). For others, the best strategy is to adopt a manner of humility - be 'umble Uriah, be 'umble', as Uriah Heap's mother used to say.

Edited by LordChaverly

And now the knives are out for Susan Boyle. Didn't take long did it? Build 'em up and knock 'em down.

The odious Piers Morgan says he is sick to death of the hype about her and says he doesn't want to be known as the Susan Boyle judge.

Cowell doubts she will win, and seems to think we have seen the best of her, and she has little else to offer.

I think I would say I hope she doesn't win so that she stays away from Cowell's influence. He is far from being the only agent in the world.

Well I just watched the clip on youtube, first of all I would like to say Thankyou to Tia-anna.

Because I organise/promote Ladies Nights and use different acts all the time, I'm sayin thankyou because that is one act I would never hire.

Yep - Beyond Rubbish

And now the knives are out for Susan Boyle. Didn't take long did it? Build 'em up and knock 'em down.

The odious Piers Morgan says he is sick to death of the hype about her and says he doesn't want to be known as the Susan Boyle judge.

Cowell doubts she will win, and seems to think we have seen the best of her, and she has little else to offer.

I think I would say I hope she doesn't win so that she stays away from Cowell's influence. He is far from being the only agent in the world.

There you go Tia-anna time for someone else to get slagged off.....it shows how people no matter what reason, will follow......sheep id say.

WOT?????

so let me get this right,

SIMON COWEL

AMANDA HOLDEN

BRUNO

MOST OF THE SANE PEOPLE IN SHEFFIELD AND UK

MYSELF

we all think TIA-ANNA is total crap

surely TIA-ANNA wont be hearing any of that, i mean.................... we are all just so wrong in his eyes and if the general UK dont stop putting bad things (sorry........ true and honest things) then we will all be removed from this forum once he has a word with his little friends upstairs

Two 'L's in Cowell :hihi::P

WOT?????

so let me get this right,

SIMON COWEL

AMANDA HOLDEN

BRUNO

MOST OF THE SANE PEOPLE IN SHEFFIELD AND UK

MYSELF

we all think TIA-ANNA is total crap

surely TIA-ANNA wont be hearing any of that, i mean.................... we are all just so wrong in his eyes and if the general UK dont stop putting bad things (sorry........ true and honest things) then we will all be removed from this forum once he has a word with his little friends upstairs

I'm not technically sane and I think it's a crap act too, can we have a category for nutters with taste please :D